Makes You Wonder.

Andy

Guest
From watching too much animal channel...

Makes you wonder...

.... if animals that look straight into the lens know they're on camera!??

Norma "Bulldog" (creative license;) Desmond: And I promise you I'll never
desert you again because after 'Salome' we'll make another picture and
another picture. You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else!
Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!...
All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

Nods to Gloria Swanson!

Wondering?

Andy

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 07:20:05 -0500, Andy <q> rummaged among random
neurons and opined:

>From watching too much animal channel...
>
>Makes you wonder...
>
>... if animals that look straight into the lens know they're on camera!??

<snip>

Saw Lily Tomlin at the Cerritos Center last weekend and she had a
great line: "94% of a human's brain is exactly like a chimpanzee's.
The big difference is that we know it and they don't." <g>

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

-- Duncan Hines

Terry Pulliam Burd said...

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 07:20:05 -0500, Andy <q> rummaged among random
> neurons and opined:
>
>>From watching too much animal channel...
>>
>>Makes you wonder...
>>
>>... if animals that look straight into the lens know they're on camera!??

> <snip>
>
> Saw Lily Tomlin at the Cerritos Center last weekend and she had a
> great line: "94% of a human's brain is exactly like a chimpanzee's.
> The big difference is that we know it and they don't." <g>
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

LOL!

We chimps GOTTA stick together!!!

Andy

What a great line! As far as looking into the camera - personally I find
animals to just be more photogenic than most people.

Andy wrote:
> From watching too much animal channel...
>
> Makes you wonder...
>
> ... if animals that look straight into the lens know they're on camera!??

Of course they do, some do... didn't you see my last couple of Jilly
pics, not only does she know, she poses, and on cue better than any
supermodel.

Again for the doubters...
30saohx

2znsdhv.jpg