food trend in the future

hello everyone in the news room

food is very tasty and when we get sick of eating the same foods with
the same flavours we tend to change a little bit of the flavours to
make it more exciting. what would be more exciting is that when you
imagine or think of something you want to eat it appears without you
doing any hard work all it takes is just a little imagination and
thinking. but lets hope the food whether it is junk or healthy be more
enjoyable to eat without gaining the weight and feeling guilty after
we eat it.

Joumana Tanian

On Aug 8, 10:26 am, [email protected] wrote:
> hello everyone in the news room
>
> food is very tasty and when we get sick of eating the same foods with
> the same flavours we tend to change a little bit of the flavours to
> make it more exciting. what would be more exciting is that when you
> imagine or think of something you want to eat it appears without you
> doing any hard work all it takes is just a little imagination and
> thinking. but lets hope the food whether it is junk or healthy be more
> enjoyable to eat without gaining the weight and feeling guilty after
> we eat it.
>
> Joumana Tanian

Hi Joumana

We have always to learn new recipes because it is boring to have the
same type of food everyday. I hope you have viewed my new recipe which
I have just sent (Beef & Vegetable Curry)

Amal