Is our cycling apparel home page just a little too much?

[email protected] wrote:
> Or just the right amount of too much?
>
> http://www.11gear.us/

Cute, but pricy. Also, some of the links are screwed up. The Church of
the bicycle link is dead, and the Poseur link goes to the Church...
Never found out what "detrius" was supposed to be.

--

David L. Johnson

I believe that the motion picture is destined to revolutionize our
educational system and that in a few years it will supplant largely,
if not entirely, the use of textbooks
-- Thomas Edison, 1922

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Or just the right amount of too much?
>>
>> http://www.11gear.us/

> Cute, but pricy. Also, some of the links are screwed up. The Church of
> the bicycle link is dead, and the Poseur link goes to the Church... Never
> found out what "detrius" was supposed to be.
>
> --
>
> David L. Johnson
>
> I believe that the motion picture is destined to revolutionize our
> educational system and that in a few years it will supplant largely,
> if not entirely, the use of textbooks
> -- Thomas Edison, 1922

They all worked for me David!

Burr

On Aug 25, 2:57 am, [email protected] wrote:
> Or just the right amount of too much?
>
> http://www.11gear.us/
>
> Thanks for your honest feedback!
> (and if you can keep the flames down low enough so I can toast a few
> marshmallows I'd be grateful)
>
> -Rick

At the risk of encouraging spammers, I want to say I liked viewing
your web site. The Saturn V jersey is cool.

Kenny wrote:
> On Aug 25, 2:57 am, [email protected] wrote:
>> Or just the right amount of too much?
>>
>> http://www.11gear.us/
>>
>> Thanks for your honest feedback!
>> (and if you can keep the flames down low enough so I can toast a few
>> marshmallows I'd be grateful)
>>
>> -Rick

> At the risk of encouraging spammers, I want to say I liked viewing
> your web site. The Saturn V jersey is cool.

Way over-priced, however.

Bill "got me to look, at least" S.

Thank you for all the comments and feedback (and apologies for the
semi-commercial nature of the post). Some people around here I showed
the home page to felt "uncomfortable" and "confused" by the chinese
cycling rifle corps youth. But then home base here is the liberal side
of the left coast. So I brought it to the usenet for their learned
opinions. Though I see complaints about the pricing (hey I'm not
selling on volume, believe me! That plus our garments are made in the
US), I haven't heard any one taking umbrage to the home page image. So
we'll roll with it!

Starting a small cycling apparel company has been an experience for
sure.

Oh and thanks for pointing out those danged broken links. "Those
responsible have been sacked."

-Rick