Mu Tactics

Paul E. Lehmann

Guest
The following was posted to rec.crafts.winemaking and to other news groups to which I subscribe. Mu
added the other news groups in his response to my post on sci.med.cardiology.

He apparently has the time to search out posts to all news groups and find out who subscribes to
what and harass those who disagree with him by cross posting. He not only harasses his opponents but
innocent people on other news groups as well. So much for HIS "Christian Ethics"

As you can see he admits to doing this. He is also a liar when he said I cross posted. Should it
surprise any that Mu and Chung are LIARS. . You all can see the maliciousness of Mu and Chung. If
any of you were in doubt, this should make you aware of their dirty tricks and unethical behavior.
If they will do this, they will do anything. When you answer them make sure that you trim the other
newsgroups off. Report them to your ISP.

--------------------------
Posted on rec.crafts.winemaking

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:25:27 -0500, "Paul E. Lehmann" <[email protected]> wrote:

>To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology. The guilty party is "Totality of
>Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...

Yes, let's make sure all your Usenet world knows you are a TROLL, Lehmann as well as a Jew
in denial.

>In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to and has posted replies
>on ALL newsgroups to which I post.

WOW. Mu so smart!

> My post to Mu was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other newsgroups in
> an effort to harass me.

Your TROLLING and your words harass you. I am but a messenger.

>Yell at MU - report him to his ISP.

NO NO NO NO not that!

>This is a tactic he uses on those who disagree with him.

It is a tactic I use to make sure, Lehmann, that TROLLS like you don't hide out in cardiology groups
where you have no input and nothing of value to (have) add(ed).

Hi Everybody!

Meet Paul "TROLL" Lehmann, Jew In Denial, Pantheist In Practice.

Btw, . Lehmann, I believe you just Xposted and then bleated how guilty I am for doing the same.

I would say that makes you a Pantheistic Hypocrite.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Too long to read. Sorry.

Oh, CyberRemailer is calling you, Lehmann.

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

> The following was posted to rec.crafts.winemaking and to other news groups to which I subscribe.
> Mu added the other news groups in his response to my post on sci.med.cardiology.
>
> He apparently has the time to search out posts to all news groups and find out who subscribes to
> what and harass those who disagree with him by cross posting.

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

May you have happier times later in 2004.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

> Too long to read. Sorry.

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

May you have happier times later in 2004.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

-------------
Good to see friends talking.

Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed <[email protected]> wrote:

>Too long to read. Sorry.

Not ANOTHER post with more than three lines! Perhaps Chung can explain it in one line. You might be
able to understand then, assuming, of course, that there are only a few words in the line. <g>

We KNOW you have problems reading, You don't have to keep reminding us of your weaknesses. Matt

Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

<muffled hissing snipped>

God tells me that you've been buried under a lot of spam. Is that why you are less coherent
than usual?

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior in 2004.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
> <muffled hissing snipped>
>
> God tells me that you've been buried under a lot of spam.

Oh, well. Chung's "truth discernment" is broken again. I told everyone that I've been buried under a
load of spam. That voice is mine. It can't be that Chung believes that I'm...

Nah...

But wait. He said that belief in something is faith. Never know...

> Is that why you are less coherent than usual?

> You poor guy.
>
> You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

According to Chung and his direct "Jesus Hotline," you'd think he'd have gotten some results by now.
Says he's never denied when he prays in Jesus' name. The Confused Cwack Cardio must be praying to
somebody else nowadays. None of his prayers seem to be paying off. That must be what he means when
he says his web site is non-profit. Just like his prayers.

Pastorio

Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> > <muffled hissing snipped>
> >
> > God tells me that you've been buried under a lot of spam.
>
> <more muffled hissing snipped>

You poor guy.

It is clear that you are trying to help yourself out of this mess by changing your email address.

You're probably wondering: "How does Dr. Chung do it? He must be getting many times more than the
amount I am getting."

In a word: God

You remain in my prayers, neighbor, that He shows you mercy for you know not what you do.

May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior.

It is the *only* way you can save yourself.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:49:52 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>>> Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>>>
>>> <muffled hissing snipped>
>>>
>>> God tells me that you've been buried under a lot of spam.
>>
>> <more muffled hissing snipped>
>
> You poor guy.
>
> It is clear that you are trying to help yourself out of this mess by changing your email address.
>
> You're probably wondering: "How does Dr. Chung do it? He must be getting many times more than the
> amount I am getting."
>
> In a word: God

So God protects you against spam??? He has way too much time on his hands. Maybe it could have been
better used protecting the 20,000 people in Iran who died in the earthquake, you think?

--
Steve

Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

[email protected] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

>You're probably wondering: "How does Dr. Chung do it?

Actually, we weren't. Your see-in-hearts crystal ball is clouded over again. Get some Windex.

>It is the *only* way you can save yourself.

Interesting belief you have.

Mu2