¨Nana¨Nidiffer shilling for Quackwatch ... Barrett

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant Subject:
> How You Can Be a Quackery Saleswoman Part Two
>
> More Ploys That May Fool You Stephen Barrett, M.D. Victor Herbert, M.D., J.D.
>
> "We really care about you!" http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/ploys.html
-----------------------------
Thanks for the link. I found it very interesting.

A reminder to be wary of the old snake-oil remedy type 'raza-ma-taz presentations' toting 'cure
alls' which supposedly work for everyone.

Ironically, some cure-alls may work for some people, some of the time. Therein lies the problem.
Claims and results.

I recall running into a nurse who remembered seeing me as a patient at her previous employer's
office. She had absolutely nothing good to say about him....she said he was weird and a quack. It
was one of those times when I just listened and said, "I'm so sorry to hear that," and said no more.

Thing is, he was a Chinese doctor who did acupuncture, magnetic-table therapy and had me drinking a
dark brown interesting-smelling mixture of flowers, herbs, etc. I'd gone to him in 1994 after 34
years of heavy smoking and umpteen attempts, with various costly methods, to quit. His treatment
worked and stuck with me. Relaxed, renewed, refreshed. I saw him every day for two weeks and it cost
$325. Life changing!

So there's always two sides to a coin, and I'm still leery of those grandiose miracle cure
presentations, even if a friend sings praises.

After losing both at the Superior Court level and in the Appeals Court of California ...
Barrett's Parrott ... cross dressing Coward Nidiffer attempted to infiltrate another silicone
support group ...

However, their advertisements as of today ... are displayed together on Yahoo.

"The Media" as Dr. Sue Barrett likes to call himself ... has Nidiffer spreading his filthy messages
proudly along side of his advertisement for quackwatch.

~~~~~~~~~

http://profiles.yahoo.com/nanaweedkiller

View My Profiles nanaweedkiller's profile Search: Members by Interest Members by Name White Pages by
Name Members by Yahoo! ID for

Profile Stats Member Since: 12/12/2001 Last Updated: 10/21/2003

My Email [email protected]

On Yahoo! Add to friend list · Messenger

Basics Yahoo! ID: nanaweedkiller Real Name: Cathy Credulous Nickname: Barretts Parrot Location:
Age: 77 Marital Status: Married Gender: Female Occupation: Member of EVIL ORGANIZED MEDICINE

Send me a message

More About Me Hobbies: Cutting up in the park, Internet, sewing, quilting, woodworking, Quackbusting

Favorite Quote "LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!--Jan Drew "

Links Create your own home page at GeoCities! · Home Page:
http://ilena.rose.wasarrested.com/San+Jose/crack/F · Cool Link 1: http://www.quackwatch.org · Cool
Link 2: http://www.ratbags.com

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yahoo! ID: nanaweedkiller Real Name: Cathy Credulous Nickname: Barretts Parrot Location: Age: 77
> Marital Status: Married Gender: Female Occupation: Member of EVIL ORGANIZED MEDICINE

Someone has a unique sense of humor <g

Exactly! Stay away from medications given by your doctor! They are supposed to "cure all for
everybody" and usually cause more problems down the road.

"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:aOvXb.38166$uV3.63640@attbi_s51...

> "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > From: "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
> > Subject: How You Can Be a Quackery Saleswoman Part Two
> >
> > More Ploys That May Fool You Stephen Barrett, M.D. Victor Herbert, M.D., J.D.
> >
> > "We really care about you!" http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/ploys.html
> -----------------------------
> Thanks for the link. I found it very interesting.
>
> A reminder to be wary of the old snake-oil remedy type 'raza-ma-taz presentations' toting 'cure
> alls' which supposedly work for everyone.
>
> Ironically, some cure-alls may work for some people, some of the time. Therein lies the problem.
> Claims and results.
>
> I recall running into a nurse who remembered seeing me as a patient at her previous employer's
> office. She had absolutely nothing good to say about him....she said he was weird and a quack. It
> was one of those times when
> just listened and said, "I'm so sorry to hear that," and said no more.
>
> Thing is, he was a Chinese doctor who did acupuncture, magnetic-table therapy and had me drinking
> a dark brown interesting-smelling mixture of flowers, herbs, etc. I'd gone to him in 1994 after 34
> years of heavy smoking and umpteen attempts, with various costly methods, to quit. His treatment
> worked and stuck with me. Relaxed, renewed, refreshed. I saw
him
> every day for two weeks and it cost $325. Life changing!
>
> So there's always two sides to a coin, and I'm still leery of those grandiose miracle cure
> presentations, even if a friend sings praises.

Coleah, You are so right on in, with your remarks below. I believe there is quakery in traditional,
conventional, and alternive medine. But, there is also miracles available in all those avenues.

It really is a matter of trying to inform one's self, investigation, and a bit of experimentation as
to what will work and what won't.

I have found small miracles in a few herbal remedies. Nothing extravagant, and nothing seen as too
far out. It is amazing how much relief for fibromyalgia came from simple deep breathing exercises.
And I adore massage with the little warm stones occasionally.

I take a prescription from my primary care doctor for low doses of Propranolol. That one medication
seems to "time" my body correctly, and an involuntary head tremor, gait problems, low blood
pressure, and an arythmia all are vastly improved with that one tiny long lasting capsule each day.

One of the things to remember though. . .Make certain your primary care (whether traditional,
conventional, alternative), knows of all medications or products you are taking. Some herbal
remedies can work in conflict with "regular" prescriptions, or visa versa.

I also try to take as little medication as possible, and also believe a person can become toxic on
herbs and prescriptions equally if taken in excess.

I'm also an avid believer in juicing. . .and try to have at least one meal a day in that manner.
I have totally wore out 5 different juicers in the last 8 years. I have given up on them, and
gone to just throwing things in the blender. The pulp doesn't bother me. I love orange juice,
bananas, carrots, apples together best. I buy soy protein powder in bulk and usually throw in a
bit of that as well. It is amazing how much better you can feel buy just being more selective
about what you eat.

I can't help it though, I have an absolute obsession for JimBoys Tacos. They are the greasiest
things alive, and they are on sale for 99 cents on Sundays. Sorry to admit it folks, but they open
up in an hour and 9 minutes, so you can guess where I'll be. I usually wash 'em down with a Dos XX
beer, burp really loud on the way home, and nap for a couple of hours. I must admit, I devote at
least two Sundays a month to that activity. Thank god, I'm usually alone when it happens!

Myrl

"Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<aOvXb.38166$uV3.63640@attbi_s51>...
> I found it very interesting.
>
> A reminder to be wary of the old snake-oil remedy type 'raza-ma-taz presentations' toting 'cure
> alls' which supposedly work for everyone.
>
> Ironically, some cure-alls may work for some people, some of the time. Therein lies the problem.
> Claims and results.
>
> I recall running into a nurse who remembered seeing me as a patient at her previous employer's
> office. She had absolutely nothing good to say about him....she said he was weird and a quack.
> It was one of those times when I just listened and said, "I'm so sorry to hear that," and said
> no more.
>
> Thing is, he was a Chinese doctor who did acupuncture, magnetic-table therapy and had me drinking
> a dark brown interesting-smelling mixture of flowers, herbs, etc. I'd gone to him in 1994 after 34
> years of heavy smoking and umpteen attempts, with various costly methods, to quit. His treatment
> worked and stuck with me. Relaxed, renewed, refreshed. I saw him every day for two weeks and it
> cost $325. Life changing!
>
> So there's always two sides to a coin, and I'm still leery of those grandiose miracle cure
> presentations, even if a friend sings praises.

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

[blah blah snipped]

A Valentines day poem for you.

Tear me apart and boil my bones I'll not rest till she's lost her throne My aim is true My message
is clear It's curtains for you Ilena, my dear

With due apologies to Stone Roses

"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:TfwXb.38457$_44.32147@attbi_s52...
> >
> > "Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Yahoo! ID: nanaweedkiller Real Name: Cathy Credulous Nickname: Barretts Parrot Location: Age:
> > > 77 Marital Status: Married Gender: Female Occupation: Member of EVIL ORGANIZED MEDICINE
> >
> > Someone has a unique sense of humor <g>
>
> Would you be my valentine? ;-) ---<--<--@

Why sure, I'd love to be a valentine of a 77 yr old married female member of evil organized
medicine. Too funny!

"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> Publicist for Terry Polevoy and Steve Barrett,
threatened

> It's curtains for you Ilena, my dear

Thank you for putting it in writing.

Your threat is duly noted. I believe your Quack Squad would stop at nothing to reach your goal.

The more they lose ... the more desperate and viscious you all are.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

ªªªªªªªªª

"Nana Weedkiller" <Ted Nidiffer> Publicist for Terry Polevoy and Steve Barrett, threatened

> It's curtains for you Ilena, my dear

Thank you for putting it in writing.

You represent Barrett & Polevoy so well ... a cross dressing Coward threatening my extinction after
advertising for Quackwatch.com/org.

Barrett has long been associated with ACSH ... whose chemical / pharmaceutical ties are legendary
... his "get out of free card" to the Chemical Cartel on MCS is a textbook case of industry funded
propaganda ..

He wanted to take the licenses (he has none) of clinical ecologists who were studying and trying to
figure out the complicated illnesses associated with chemical exposure ... he has earned his title
"Dr. Sue" ...

Your threat as their Publicist, Nidiffer is duly noted. I believe the Quack Squad would stop at
nothing to reach your goal.

The more they lose ... the more desperate and viscious you all are.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

ªªªªªªªªª

If you loved Moore's fantasies about me (and his denials of his fantasies about me) ... here are
links to thousands of them over 7 years:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html

~~~~~~~~

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Ilena posts to Usenet and other forums in her official capacity as director of the Humantics
Foundation. She has hate and libelous pages hosted on the Humantics Foundation web site giving the
appearance that a non-profit organization is involved in hate mongering. This makes the Humantics
Foundation appear unscrupulous and deceptive.

"Ilena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Ilena posts to Usenet and other forums in her official capacity as director of the Humantics
Foundation. She has hate and libelous pages hosted on the Humantics Foundation web site giving the
appearance that a non-profit organization is involved in hate mongering. This makes the Humantics
Foundation appear unscrupulous and deceptive.

After losing both at the Superior Court level and in the Appeals Court of California ...
Barrett Parrott ... cross dressing Coward Nidiffer attempted to infiltrate another silicone