´M¤H !

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by joyce, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. joyce

    joyce Guest

    > ¦³µLçܹL¥Î $500 °_
    > ´N¥i¥H¨C­Ó¤ë´î¥h 5-10 ½S©O !!
    >
    > §Ú­Ì¥i¬°§A´£¨Ñ³Ì¨Îªº´îªÎ­p¹º
    >
    > ½Ð§Y¨ì http://eslim.joyrlife.com

    Tags:

  2. Yuri

    Yuri Guest

    Dear Sirs!
    Do you want to be always in good health?
    Do you want to become a long liver?
    Do you want your children, your parents, your friends to be healthy
    long-livers too?
    If you answered YES to any of the questions above then this site is
    quite right place for you:
    <http://saldex.narod.ru> or <http://ypopov.kiev.ua> [Ctrl+click].
    Thanks for your interest!
    P.S.: If this letter has not attracted your attention, please forward
    it to the people, for which, in your opin-ion, it would be
    interesting. Thanks once again!
    Yuri Popov.

    "joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > ¦³µLçܹL¥Î $500 °_
    > > ´N¥i¥H¨C­Ó¤ë´î¥h 5-10 ½S©O !!
    > >
    > > §Ú­Ì¥i¬°§A´£¨Ñ³Ì¨Îªº´îªÎ­p¹º
    > >
    > > ½Ð§Y¨ì http://eslim.joyrlife.com

  3. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Bite me! Russia!

    "Yuri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Dear Sirs!
    > Do you want to be always in good health?
    > Do you want to become a long liver?

  4. Anth

    Anth Guest

    I hear Chernobyl is nice at this time of year.....
    Anth