'00 Avanti Montari - Geometry/Weight Specs needed

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Hippy, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    I'm looking for the geometry details of an Avanti Montari (year 2000) mtb.

    I'd also like to know the weight of the Medium frame (45cm I think) and/or complete bike.

    cheers! hippy

    Tags:

  2. Ted Bennett

    Ted Bennett Guest

    "hippy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I'm looking for the geometry details of an Avanti Montari (year 2000) mtb.
    >
    > I'd also like to know the weight of the Medium frame (45cm I think) and/or complete bike.
    >
    > cheers! hippy

    You will have the best results by contacting Avanti directly:

    http://www.avanti.co.nz/contact.asp

    --
    Ted Bennett Portland OR

  3. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "Ted Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > I'm looking for the geometry details of an Avanti Montari (year 2000) mtb.
    >
    > You will have the best results by contacting Avanti directly: http://www.avanti.co.nz/contact.asp

    Cheers, but I've done that already. I just wanted to cover more bases. I'm used to never hearing
    from bike companies...

    hippy

  4. Andy Simpson

    Andy Simpson Guest

    > "Ted Bennett" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tedbennett-
    > [email protected]
    > > > I'm looking for the geometry details of an Avanti Montari (year 2000) mtb.
    > >
    > > You will have the best results by contacting Avanti directly:
    > > http://www.avanti.co.nz/contact.asp
    >
    > Cheers, but I've done that already. I just wanted to cover more bases. I'm used to never hearing
    > from bike companies...

    I don't have the hard numbers you are after hip, but my girlfriend has last years Montari and it
    weighs a bloody ton. She usually doesn't notice because she has an even heavier 10 year old bike,
    but whenever she picks up one of my bikes she realises she is carrying an extra 4 or 5 kilos and
    gets cranky. Much of the extra weight is in the wheels, but the frame seems shockingly heavy.

    Andy