03 Ice Races

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Calhoun Cycle >, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. For the hearty few.... despite the record setting cold week, or perhaps because of it, the Annual
    HPV World Championship Ice races are held this Saturday in Lindstrom Minnesota. details at:
    http://www.calhouncycle.com/02icerace.html

    Thin blooded folks can watch our website in the coming week for slippery hightlights...
    --

    Mary Breen

    Calhoun Cycle > Recumbents & Folders Icy Minneapolis

    V: 612-827-8000
    W: 612-825-4644
    X: [email protected]

    http://www.calhouncycle.com

    Tags:

  2. If the cold weather continues you'll have Ice Races in Florida.
    "Calhoun Cycle > Recumbents & Folders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BA5751CD.7620%[email protected]...
    > For the hearty few.... despite the record setting cold week, or perhaps because of it, the Annual
    > HPV World Championship Ice races are held this Saturday in Lindstrom Minnesota. details at:
    > http://www.calhouncycle.com/02icerace.html
    >
    > Thin blooded folks can watch our website in the coming week for slippery hightlights...
    > --
    >
    > Mary Breen
    >
    > Calhoun Cycle > Recumbents & Folders Icy Minneapolis
    >
    > V: 612-827-8000
    > F: 612-825-4644
    > E: [email protected]
    >
    > http://www.calhouncycle.com

  3. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    If the cold weather continues you'll have Ice Races in Florida

    Not quite, although it did drop below freezing the last two nights. It appears the cold was of short
    duration and the crops are safe.

    At least it is a classic cold front, with blue, cloudless skies.

    --
    Miles of Smiles,

    Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone

    www.gate.net/~teblum