'03 World Championships Video?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steve, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
    "stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

    Tags:

  2. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
    > "stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

    Yeah, and the womens road race as well with Melchers and Cooke sprinting to the line.

  3. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    [email protected] (Steve) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
    > "stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

    Have you checked bicivideo?

  4. Todd Flom

    Todd Flom Guest

    [email protected] (Steve) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
    > "stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

    I asked the folks at World Cycling Productions the same question about 3 weeks ago. They said the
    demand is high, and they thought they would be offering it by this fall.

    Todd