'03 World Championships Video?

Steve

Guest
Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
"stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

"Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
> "stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

Yeah, and the womens road race as well with Melchers and Cooke sprinting to the line.

[email protected] (Steve) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
> "stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

Have you checked bicivideo?

[email protected] (Steve) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Had a great time in Hamilton at the Worlds and would love to get a VHS/DVD of Igor Astarloa's
> "stunning" victory. Has anybody seen a source for videos of the 2003 World Road Championships?

I asked the folks at World Cycling Productions the same question about 3 weeks ago. They said the
demand is high, and they thought they would be offering it by this fall.

Todd