04 Specialized Enduro spring shock

Rowlie

Guest
Hi.

I am riding a 04 Specialized Enduro Expert.

I want to change the shock to a spring.

What is the size do I need to get?

Also would I get away with the piggy back type, as there is not much room.

I tend not to drop the seat.

Thanks for the help Rowlie.

"Rowlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi.
>
> I am riding a 04 Specialized Enduro Expert.
>
> I want to change the shock to a spring.
>
> What is the size do I need to get?
>
> Also would I get away with the piggy back type, as there is not much room.
>
> I tend not to drop the seat.
>
> Thanks for the help Rowlie.

Here's a start http://www.pushindustries.com/

I have an 02 Enduro Pro. FSR. Personaly I think the bike is way to
heavy as it sits with the Fox Flote RL. and a Psylo Race Fork. I'm
wondering why you're wanting a coilover shock. Won't that add like 2
lbs to the bike? do you get more performance on the Down Hill? Do you
know somthing I don't know?
Dont get me wrong, I'm not a weight weenie or anything.... well I
guess I may be on some of the climbs ;) That's why i'm asking.