rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

05-06 KH Bearing Size

Started by pkittle · · Last activity · 3 posts · 429 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
21 October 2006
Last activity
21 October 2006
Original author
pkittle
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
429
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hate to clog bandwidth with this question, but I searched several times
    and couldn't find confirmation anywhere about the 05-06 KH bearing size
    (I found out about the old summit and steel-framed ones, but not the
    aluminum). I'm fairly certain that it's 20 x 42 x 12 (6004-RS). Can
    someone just confirm this for me before I head to the bearing shop for
    a replacement? The seals on the one I'm replacing are too worn to read.

    Thanks in advance ...

    --
    pkittle

    *========
    Peter Kittle
    Chico, CA
    ========*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pkittle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12111
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54240

  2. Yes Peter, that is correct.

    Scott

    --
    S_Wallis

    -------------use my -'-email-' ([email hidden]), not PMs
    please--------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54240

  3. Thanks, Scott!

    --
    pkittle

    *========
    Peter Kittle
    Chico, CA
    ========*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pkittle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12111
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54240

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.