Road Cycling · Public discussion

'05 Fuji Professional - Opinions?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 4 posts · 807 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 June 2005
Last activity
10 June 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
807
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Saw it in a small hole-in-the-wall LBS. Been looking at some
    Specialized Roubaix and others. I was surprised to see the Fuji Pro
    comes with some DA 10 and a full carbon frame for $2440.00. All the
    other bikes I've looked at that are full carbon and mostly DA 10 are
    well over 3K. Not sure of Fuji as I don't see them being sold in the
    larger, well established joints that sell Trek, Specialized, Merlin,
    Orbea, Griffins and such.

  2. Quoted message said:

    Saw it in a small hole-in-the-wall LBS. Been looking at some
    Specialized Roubaix and others. I was surprised to see the Fuji Pro
    comes with some DA 10 and a full carbon frame for $2440.00. All the
    other bikes I've looked at that are full carbon and mostly DA 10 are
    well over 3K. Not sure of Fuji as I don't see them being sold in the
    larger, well established joints that sell Trek, Specialized, Merlin,
    Orbea, Griffins and such.

    I've been impressed with Fuji's price/performance for years. Don't
    know about the Pro, but I've been happy with my Touring Series.

    jeverett3<AT>earthlink<DOT>net http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

  3. The Fuji Professional MSRP is $3,500 - at $2440 you're right, it's an
    excellent deal.

    http://www.fujibikes.com/2005/bikes.asp?id=3

    The next model up the Fuji line, the Team Issue, is used by the
    professional Nurnburger team, as reviewed here:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2005/probikes/?id=arndt_fuji

  4. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Saw it in a small hole-in-the-wall LBS. Been looking at some
    Specialized Roubaix and others. I was surprised to see the Fuji Pro
    comes with some DA 10 and a full carbon frame for $2440.00. All the
    other bikes I've looked at that are full carbon and mostly DA 10 are
    well over 3K. Not sure of Fuji as I don't see them being sold in the
    larger, well established joints that sell Trek, Specialized, Merlin,
    Orbea, Griffins and such.

    Fuji is good stuff, priced well. A lot of places that sell those brands
    might have trouble explaining why they cost more than a Fuji that performs
    as well and uses the same parts.

    I have an '02 Fuji Roubaix Pro that absolutely rocks.

    RichC

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.