05" KH parts

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by cyberpunk, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

    Is there anywhere 05" KH parts are availibe, like wheelset, frame? Even
    on kris's catalog he dosn't list spare parts. Let alone them being
    availible else where.

    --
    cyberpunk

    Quick Press ctrl+W
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

  2. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

    Never REALLY thought about calling someone ^^. I just love the KH
    frames ^^. I wonder if you could get an unpainted one. Sad part is
    unpainted would probably cost more then painted.

    --
    cyberpunk

    Quick Press ctrl+W
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

  3. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

    Probably just trying to sell full uni's, and make as much money possible
    for now, insted if indivudualizing parts, which I can't blame them for,
    i'd do the same! Hell, everything but pedals, and tire, Is KH made. I
    just really wish there were more frame choices for us, I don't like
    uni's much. And no one seems to know how much they weigh.

    --
    cyberpunk

    Quick Press ctrl+W
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

  4. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    I am planing on building up a muni for me, but i want the New KH frame,
    would anyone want to buy the wheel off me if i bought the whole uni?

    --
    Evan Byrne

    Why Ride 2 wheels when you can ride one?
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  5. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

  6. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  7. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  8. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Evan

    Kris said the frame wouldn't be available on it's own for a year and a
    half.

    I have all other parts in stock right now...

    Seats - with and without handle,
    Fusion seat covers,
    New front handles,
    Rear bumpers,
    Rail adaptors with brake posts
    Trials seat posts,
    MUni seat posts with brake handle,
    Hub and crank sets,
    Rims - 19-24-29",
    Maxxis trial tires,
    Duro MUni tires,
    Crank bolts, washers, threaded rings,

    Bedford Unicycles has it all !!!
    In stock ready to ship !!!

    Just no frames.

    I have everything for the 2004 models too !!!
    except the frames.

    Everything is listed at www.bedfordunicycles.ca

    Darren

    --
    Darren - Bedford Unicycles
    Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

  9. jagur

    jagur Guest

    Darren wrote:
    > *Kris said the frame wouldn't be available on it's own for a year and
    > a half.*

    im sure there will be a new KH model out by then, hopefully going back
    to steel.

    --
    jagur - Random Unicyclist

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  10. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Jagur

    If you want a 2005 KH unicycle with a 2004 steel frame, I can do that. I
    have already done it for a
    few people.

    Others wanted the steel frame with the new wheel set as well.

    Ready to ship if you have the need for another unicycle. A good reason
    to have another Jagur sale too.

    Take it easy,
    Darren

    --
    Darren - Bedford Unicycles
    Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

  11. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

  12. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:56:50 -0600, "cyberpunk" wrote:

    >And no one seems to know how much they weigh.

    Saved from krisholm.com, haven't checked if it is still on there:

    Frame
    7005 Aluminum alloy, ovalized tubing, with brake mounts.
    Weight: 679 g

    (That's for the KH24 Freeride)

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    people who unicycle are shyly exhibitionistic - GILD

  13. jagur

    jagur Guest

    Darren wrote:
    > *
    >
    > If you want a 2005 KH unicycle with a 2004 steel frame, I can do that.
    > I have already done it for a
    > few people. *

    naw thats ok, i have a Hunter to play with now so im good.

    > Others wanted the steel frame with the new wheel set as well.

    sounds like you have a few spare 2005 frames sitting around with no
    wheel then.

    --
    jagur - Random Unicyclist

    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
    -forget_your_life-
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  14. Tmornstar