05' S Works Road Bars

OCRoadie

Oct 5, 2004
Just curious if any of you here are using the new Specialized 2005 S Works bars? They are similar to FSA K Wings, they are "Ergo" with the flat tops. They come stock on the 2005 Roubaix Pro and probably their other higher end road bikes. I test rode a bike with these bars and really liked them but would like to hear from those that have been using them. How's the flex, feel, durablilty etc.
I think they come in at around 240 grams, they're not the lightest, but I would trade a little weight for comfort (they're still lighter than what I'm suing now). Other options would be FSA K Wing, or Easton EC90. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks...:rolleyes:

OCRoadie said:
Just curious if any of you here are using the new Specialized 2005 S Works bars? They are similar to FSA K Wings, they are "Ergo" with the flat tops. They come stock on the 2005 Roubaix Pro and probably their other higher end road bikes. I test rode a bike with these bars and really liked them but would like to hear from those that have been using them. How's the flex, feel, durablilty etc.
I think they come in at around 240 grams, they're not the lightest, but I would trade a little weight for comfort (they're still lighter than what I'm suing now). Other options would be FSA K Wing, or Easton EC90. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks...:rolleyes:
I just got the k-wing bars and they are amazing. Very comfortable and very sturdy. Was a little nervous at first, but after the first ride I'm never going back!