$1,000 sundae

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Scott, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. MG

    MG Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "MG" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> "Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > The best or not, this is insane.
    >> >
    >> > <http://www.dailyolive.com/got_1000_why_no.html>
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"
    >> >
    >> > <http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>

    >> do you get to keep the glass and spoon? lol
    >>

    > I'd demand it. ;-)
    > That brand of crystal is not exactly cheap......
    >
    > and it's beautiful!
    >
    > Om -> loves leaded crystal!
    > --

    ditto on the lead crystal :)

  2. In rec.food.cooking, Scott <[email protected]> wrote:
    > The best or not, this is insane.

    > <http://www.dailyolive.com/got_1000_why_no.html>

    As I recall, this is the sort of thing which immediately preceeded the
    stock market crash of 1987. ISTM that when folks start throwing away
    money like this, money gets reallocated, or destroyed.

    --
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    --Edward R. Murrow