$1.2 billion???

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Christopher Jor, Apr 19, 2003.

  1. Headlines just now "Utility will pay $1.2 billion to fight pollution". Hello! How much do 'bent
    riders get? Or even DF riders... or being generous - MTN bikes?

    I could use another fairing, 155mm cranks, constant tires (they DO wear out), not to mention 2 'bent
    subscription renewals, and maybe even a Tee-shirt.

    I know, I know; "when cows fly".

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

    Tags:

  2. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    In Kalifornistan? Where will the CA$ come from? I thought that the state is broke. Oh,
    Kaliforniastanian Dollar$.

    news:[email protected]...