# 1 Dumbass, Henry Chang, aka Fried Freddy Superkunt

Henry Fried Freddy Chang Superkunt

Guest
I read that dumbass Henry Chang (Cat 3 Super Fred) once knocked a guy
out of the lead group in the national championships by looping a
mussette bag around the guys handlebars.

What a fu*king dumb kunt Chang must be. Anyone care to add some depth
to the story?

PS: I heard Henry Chang is one of those premature balding goofs that
grew a long ponytail to create the illusion of hair and is currently
taking penis or **** enlargement medicine. Whichever it is.

"Henry Fried Freddy Chang Superkunt" <[email protected]>
> I read that dumbass Henry Chang (Cat 3 Super Fred) once knocked a guy
> out of the lead group in the national championships by looping a
> mussette bag around the guys handlebars.
>
> What a fu*king dumb kunt Chang must be. Anyone care to add some depth
> to the story?
>
> PS: I heard Henry Chang is one of those premature balding goofs that
> grew a long ponytail to create the illusion of hair and is currently
> taking penis or **** enlargement medicine. Whichever it is.

Henry was once a cat-1 racer with 600 races under his belt, so he once he
told me in a post. That is somewhat admirable. He is very intelligence but
has little patience, tolerance, or finesse when responding to posters. He is
not a latitudinarian so to speak, meaning he won't cut you much slack for
one. Unlike Pappy who was once a general rbr sweeper, Henry was a rbr fred
sweeper. He'll throttle you, no doubt from time to time, but that is who he
is, take him as you will. Newsgroups would be boring without a whole range
of characters.

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> Henry was once a cat-1 racer with 600 races under his belt, so he once he
> told me in a post. That is somewhat admirable. He is very intelligence but
> has little patience, tolerance, or finesse when responding to posters. He
> is
> not a latitudinarian so to speak, meaning he won't cut you much slack for
> one. Unlike Pappy who was once a general rbr sweeper, Henry was a rbr fred
> sweeper. He'll throttle you, no doubt from time to time, but that is who
> he
> is, take him as you will. Newsgroups would be boring without a whole range
> of characters.

He's also the guy who didn't know the difference between Campionissimo and
Campione. His knowledge of Euro racing history is also quite spotty.

[email protected]@posting.google.com>...
> I read that dumbass Henry Chang (Cat 3 Super Fred) once knocked a guy
> out of the lead group in the national championships by looping a
> mussette bag around the guys handlebars.

You are an idiot.
Henry was at least a Cat. 2 if not better.

You are also a cowardly anonymous wuss who had never accomplished
anything likely except to take potshots at people.

Keep on trollin' I guess.

-Ken

Adam Livingston
"James Bondage"

While on his way to winning nationals, Henry Chang looped a musette
bag around his handlebars taking him down and out of the winning
break.

Was with girlfriend who told him that the cycling goes or she went.
Adam went off to join team 7-up.

http://ucsdcycling.org/modules.php?name=Roster&uid=27

What's a troll? Wait, wait! Let me guess. Is it a bald asian guy
with a very small penis that looks like a ****?

So which one is it Henry, tuck or no tuck?

Dave Chapelle as Negro White Racist Clayton Bigsby

"Ching chong chang...I don't understand yah! GO back to your country!
White power!!"...

From: [email protected] (Henry Fried Freddy Chang
Superkunt)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
Subject: Re: # 1 Dumbass, Henry Chang, aka Fried Freddy Superkunt
Date: 24 Sep 2004 11:04:35 -0700
On 9/24/04 11:04 AM, in article
[email protected], "Henry Fried Freddy Chang
Superkunt" <[email protected]> wrote:

This guy.......
Is the same as this guy:

Subject: Tyler, Blue Blood Posh Boy Cheater
On 9/23/04 5:25 PM, in article
[email protected], "never_doped"
<[email protected]> wrote:

Henry Chang, you really are a ****. I never said or wrote anything like that. The closest thing I have to that statement on record is:

"Until I went to the Nats I had won every Time Trial I entered."

As far as 'loser', one day I will meet you and I am going to lay you out on the pavement ala Paulin did to Whitehead.

Whitehead was big mouth **** like you too until the right guy came along.

I don't give a **** what alias you do it under but call one more person a dumbass here and I'll make it a point to find you.

Go ahead and ****ing try me.

never_doped wrote:
> Henry Chang, you really are a ****. I never said or wrote anything

like
> that. The closest thing I have to that statement on record is:
>
> "Until I went to the Nats I had won every Time Trial I entered."
>
> As far as 'loser', one day I will meet you and I am going to lay you
> out on the pavement ala Paulin did to Whitehead.
>
> Whitehead was big mouth **** like you too until the right guy came
> along.
>
> I don't give a **** what alias you do it under but call one more

person
> a dumbass here and I'll make it a point to find you.
>
> Go ahead and ****ing try me.

Dumbass Loser -

Wow. You've got problems. Big ones.
Take care and have a nice day.

K. Gringioni

> never_doped wrote:
> > Henry Chang, you really are a ****. I never said or wrote anything

> like
> > that. The closest thing I have to that statement on record is:
> >
> > "Until I went to the Nats I had won every Time Trial I entered."
> >
> > As far as 'loser', one day I will meet you and I am going to lay you
> > out on the pavement ala Paulin did to Whitehead.
> >
> > Whitehead was big mouth **** like you too until the right guy came
> > along.
> >
> > I don't give a **** what alias you do it under but call one more

> person
> > a dumbass here and I'll make it a point to find you.
> >
> > Go ahead and ****ing try me.

> Dumbass Loser -
>
> Wow. You've got problems. Big ones.
> Take care and have a nice day.
>
> K. Gringioni

Henry, you are a dumbass, but not as big a dumbass as someone that just
threatened you in a public forum. Do you have a good lawyer?

Danny Callen

Danny Callen wrote:
> Henry, you are a dumbass, but not as big a dumbass as someone that just
> threatened you in a public forum. Do you have a good lawyer?

Lafferty ?

Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote in news:pan.2004.09.27.15.20.07.843964
@privacy.net:

> Danny Callen wrote:
>> Henry, you are a dumbass, but not as big a dumbass as someone that just
>> threatened you in a public forum. Do you have a good lawyer?

> Lafferty ?

Dumbass, he said a _good_ lawyer.

never_doped wrote:
> Henry Chang, you really are a ****. I never said or wrote anything like
> that. The closest thing I have to that statement on record is:
>
> "Until I went to the Nats I had won every Time Trial I entered."
>
> As far as 'loser', one day I will meet you and I am going to lay you
> out on the pavement ala Paulin did to Whitehead.
>
> Whitehead was big mouth **** like you too until the right guy came
> along.
>
> I don't give a **** what alias you do it under but call one more person
> a dumbass here and I'll make it a point to find you.
>
> Go ahead and ****ing try me.

Ooooh, anonymous tough guy!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> never_doped wrote:
> > Henry Chang, you really are a ****. I never said or wrote anything

> like
> > that. The closest thing I have to that statement on record is:
> >
> > "Until I went to the Nats I had won every Time Trial I entered."
> >
> > As far as 'loser', one day I will meet you and I am going to lay you
> > out on the pavement ala Paulin did to Whitehead.
> >
> > Whitehead was big mouth **** like you too until the right guy came
> > along.
> >
> > I don't give a **** what alias you do it under but call one more

> person
> > a dumbass here and I'll make it a point to find you.
> >
> > Go ahead and ****ing try me.

> Dumbass Loser -
>
> Wow. You've got problems. Big ones.
> Take care and have a nice day.

I WILL KICK YOUR ASS IN EL CAJON THIS WEEKEND!

BE THERE!

On 9/27/04 6:46 PM, in article [email protected],
"gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>>
>> never_doped wrote:
>>> Henry Chang, you really are a ****. I never said or wrote anything

>> like
>>> that. The closest thing I have to that statement on record is:
>>>
>>> "Until I went to the Nats I had won every Time Trial I entered."
>>>
>>> As far as 'loser', one day I will meet you and I am going to lay you
>>> out on the pavement ala Paulin did to Whitehead.
>>>
>>> Whitehead was big mouth **** like you too until the right guy came
>>> along.
>>>
>>> I don't give a **** what alias you do it under but call one more

>> person
>>> a dumbass here and I'll make it a point to find you.
>>>
>>> Go ahead and ****ing try me.

>> Dumbass Loser -
>>
>> Wow. You've got problems. Big ones.
>> Take care and have a nice day.

> I WILL KICK YOUR ASS IN EL CAJON THIS WEEKEND!
>

> BE THERE!

What is happening in El Cajon this weekend?

Can I watch??!!