1

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Feb 3, 2003.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tristan

    Tristan Guest

  3. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  5. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Sorni wrote:
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:VQF%[email protected]...
    >

    >>http://www7.ocn.ne.jp/~helpme/flash/chinko_anesan.swf
    >

    > Nevermind THAT (whatever the hell it was), where've you been last 4-6 days, Moderator?!?

    I've given up my moderation duties because The Devil (bad dewbie, no Dew for you!) has taken over
    a.m-b, I'm no match for him, the End of the World is near, and I'm heading down to Antarctica to
    ride out the flames! (I'll probably return to North America for a couple of days to ride in Utah
    with a couple of refugees from a.m-b.)

    In the meantime, YOU'VE ALL BEEN BANNED FROM A.M-B!!!

    Ye dev não demit me, ye dev obedeç me!

    Greg

  6. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

  7. Gabrielle

    Gabrielle Guest

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 02:47:17 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www7.ocn.ne.jp/~helpme/flash/chinko_anesan.swf

    ????ROFLMAO?????? ????ROFLMAO?????? ????ROFLMAO?????? ????ROFLMAO?????? ????ROFLMAO??????

    ?????, Bill

    :-]

  9. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:11:36 -0800, Tristan <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks, That's 3 minutes of my life that I'll never get back

    Truly, truly, funny!

    :-]