10,000 posts

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
My 10,000 post so I want to clarify a few thing:
Ullrich waited on Armstrong when Lancer went down.
Yes Armstrong was doping
I don't care if I make perfect circles when I pedal.
I hate spammers.
You don't wear underwear under bibs.
If a rival has bad luck during the TDF and he is not the leader you can take the advantage, tough ****.
I don't know what kind of bike you need if you give no details about yourself or your goals.
And the most important thing you carry on you when riding is good attitude.

Wow, I am at only 446 posts but even I know crazy circles is the only way to go. :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: jhuskey
Love the last point which should be a moral everyone should try to live by.

Congratulations on the milestone post, drinks are on me ;)

That's awesome, congrats on such a milestone. I'm not even at 100 posts as yet

Fake beer! :D Fake beer 4 everybody!! :D

giphy.gif

Instead of working your way through the next 10K posts, make like lawyeronabike and do the big bucket list ride. I mean, it isn't like lawyers actually have to work or anything like that...you got the time! Go for it!

http://alawyeronabike.com/

Hell, with the life of leisure you sharks live, you have time to go after Kurt Searvogel's new 75K HAM record! Kurt and wife did it in a Sprinter Van motorhome conversion...quite small and modest. I picture you getting a Prevost and doing it in style.

I keep saying I am going to ride all of Northern Italia. I think the time is near but we will see how it goes the next few months.

I'll agree with all of that. You don't wear underwear under bibs. That's a LOL. Spammers are like telemarketers but different. I think its like everything else on the web. It just attracts the lowest of the low because they think they can fool people easier. They love the internet because they think they can pull something over on someone.
10,000 that is some dedication.

Congratulations on hitting 10 000 posts, that's quite an achievement!

Like some of the points you've made, especially about not wearing underwear under bibs.