10 Hardest Things To Do In Sport

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bloocow, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  2. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > spademan o---[)* <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > bloocow wrote in message ...
    > > >I was following this thread on rec.running and the results are finally
    > out.
    > > >
    > > >http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ten-hardest-splash.htm
    > > >

    > > >--
    > >
    > > I can't believe thay missd out crazy golf! Have you ever tried to get
    the
    > > ball under that damn windmill?
    >
    > No, I never even tried to get my dick under.

    Usually I have doubts about most of your posts, but this I find hard to believe :)
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Craig Brossman <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > spademan o---[)* <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > out.

    > > > I can't believe thay missd out crazy golf! Have you ever tried to get
    > the
    > > > ball under that damn windmill?
    > >
    > > No, I never even tried to get my dick under.
    > >

    > Usually I have doubts about most of your posts, but this I find hard to believe :)

    Heheheh - ok, you got me! I tried, but it wouldn't fit.....

    Shaun aRe ',;~}

  4. Notaknob

    Notaknob Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup
    "@thankyou.com> says...

    > What about Doubles Foosball?
    >
    > Trying to operate those handles while communicating with your partner, not spilling your beer,
    > while checking out everything else going on in a sports bar has got to count for something!

    Which is why you won't find one in a Hooters.

    nk 'planning a trip to Interlaken'

  5. Kent

    Kent Guest

    Of all the 'hardest' things I have to say that bike training for the season is the hardest. Getting
    out 3-5 times a week for 20-70 miles each time and increasing the pace from January onwards.. Trying
    so hard that you cant even take the time to wipe snot and dribble from your face after getting to
    the top of climbs as fellow 'fitter' riders are loosing you. Requiring your lungs to expand a little
    more but they wont so you cant get enough breath
    in.. And thats me! The Gits I cycle with are Cat 1/2 Rodies and bloody Elite MTB's sometimes both!!
    I would have my neck broken by a good hit from Tyson, would loose a race against Schumaca, would
    loose a round of golf against Tiger but I would slaughter them in a cycle race, and would also be
    slaughtered by Lance in a race but then again he may get a puncture and then buckle a wheel and
    get lost... ETC.. It is hard to me as I strive to be better than I am and that involves hard
    work. All sports if you want to be the best involve effort and dedication, they are all hard and
    deserve to be the hardest, every one Kent - bloody knackered.