10 incredible cycling world records!

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
GCN have pulled together some of the longest, highest, downright craziest records ever attempted on a bike.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

GCN has some good stuff. Even my kids enjoy watching the videos.

Been watching these kinds of GCN videos for the longest time now. I swear you learn something new everyday from each and one of their videos, its incredible! I give them a lot of credit.

I really loved the video. Thanks for sharing it, dear Admin. Keep posting more videos like this.

That guy with the highest bunny hop was pure agility. I had a friend that would jump over trashcans while riding when we were kids, but not just in a still position hopping sideways. The record with the guy over 100 is pretty impressive too. I hope I can be doing the same when I reach the centennial mark.

Man that's crazy! Think about how many hours of practice this guys did for some os this "stunts" to happen. I'd love to break some record, the feeling is probably awesome.

Thank you for sharing the video. It is very inspirational. Teaches you that with determination and hard work, you can achieve the most unimaginable feat.

GCN have pulled together some of the longest, highest, downright craziest records ever attempted on a bike.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow! These records inspire me a lot. This video charged me up. I love this video. I would love to create the amaing records and this video gives me the motivation.

These are insane some of those I don't even know how to do, let alone try to set a world record.

Great feats compilation. GCN commentators also give a quality and very nice feedback. They speak pretty clear and manage good humour.

Anyway the recod that gave me the longest jawdropping. Was the guy beating the bicycle jumping record. Man, that's insane.

This video is really motivating. I liked the video. This video proves that with strong determination, we can do anything we want. Thanks for posting this video on this forum.