10 slots open to ironman florida!!!to help the redcross at a fee of $1500

RAS

Guest
Ironman North America opens 10 slots for 2005 Ford Ironman Florida
By: Josh Hernandez September 14, 2005
BOULDER, Colo.-Ironman North America, organizers of eight Ironman events in
North America and Canada, has opened 10 slots for the 2005 Ford Ironman
Florida Triathlon being held on Nov. 5 in Panama City Beach, Fla.

Each of the 10 slots is $1,500, and athletes can sign up on a first come,
first serve basis.

One hundred percent of the proceeds will go to the America Red Cross to aid
the victims of Hurricane Katrina along the Gulf Coast. Ironman North America
will match the first $10,000.

The 10 athletes who receive a slot to the 2005 Ford Ironman Florida will
receive confirmation of their slot acceptance as well as further details
regarding the race.

Athletes interested in one of the 10 available slots for the 2005 Ford
Ironman Florida should log on to www.ironmannorthamerica.com and click on
the "Community Fund" link.

Athletes can then click on the link under the entry tracker for the Ford
Ironman Florida Hurricane Relief Effort, and the request page (pdf) will
appear. Print off the request page, and send it along with the donation
check made payable to Ironman Community Fund (ICF) at ACT.

The first 10 entries received at the Boulder office will receive email
confirmation of their acceptance along with further details regarding the
race. Email and faxes are not accepted.

Anyone interested in donating to the effort can make checks payable to ICF
at ACT. All donations are tax deductible.

Ironman North America
Hurricane Relief Effort
4999 Pearl East Circle, Suite 301
Boulder, CO 80301

One of these slots were mine. they allowed me to transfer to IRONMAN ARIZONA
because i'm in the aftermath of hurricane katrina. i think this is a nice
gesture from IM.

news:[email protected]...