10 Watt halogen flood bulb

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jay, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Is there a place or a way to get good prices on 10 Watt halogen flood bulbs?

    Tags:

  2. Jay Just noticed the Harrington site address isn't opening from here and when I redo it here as just
    http://www.harringtonlights.com it still won't open...but it will open if you go through a web
    browser like I.E.... weird

    "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]atico.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Jay try these 2 sites: http://www.reflectalite.com/halogenpage.html see mr-11, GH211 10 watt
    > and http://www.harringtonlights.com/specialty_glass/mr_-_low_wattage.htm There may be a few others
    > but I'd have to dig through my file cabinet.
    > "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA8D9855.5533%[email protected]...
    > > Is there a place or a way to get good prices on 10 Watt halogen flood
    > bulbs?

  3. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    [email protected] is the best pricing I gound. It's hard to tell the light pattern from
    their on line catalog. I bought a five and a ten watt. Neither is a particularily narrow beam.

    Tom

  4. Jay

    Jay Guest

    in article [email protected], Joshua Goldberg at [email protected]
    wrote on 3/7/03 1:31 AM:

    > Hi Jay try these 2 sites: http://www.reflectalite.com/halogenpage.html see mr-11, GH211 10 watt
    > and http://www.harringtonlights.com/specialty_glass/mr_-_low_wattage.htm There may be a few others
    > but I'd have to dig through my file cabinet.
    > "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA8D9855.5533%[email protected]...
    >> Is there a place or a way to get good prices on 10 Watt halogen flood
    > bulbs?

    Thanks. I will have to investigate later as I am out for a few days.