100% Free Hypnosis MP3's. No catches

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by H:P.T, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. H:P.T

    H:P.T Guest

    100% Free Hypnosis MP3's. No catches

    Yes thats right, you can now get 100% FREE hypnosis audio files, with not one string attached!

    There are no catches or charges whatsoever! GUARANTEED!

    www.potentialtechnology.com

    Tags:

  2. Dickinson

    Dickinson Guest

    "H:p.T" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > 100% Free Hypnosis MP3's. No catches
    >
    > Yes thats right, you can now get 100% FREE hypnosis audio files, with
    not
    > one string attached!
    >
    > There are no catches or charges whatsoever! GUARANTEED!
    >
    > www.potentialtechnology.com

    What? You mean you'll give me one *without* ordering another?

    Begone foul spammer!

  3. H:P.T

    H:P.T Guest

    Yes that exactly what we mean! 100% FREE audio files....people like you are such assholes, you make
    a big noise yet you dont even bother checking it out!

    This post is for the sharing of things that people can benefit from, FOR FREE! So before you open
    your big, stupid mpouth again, get the facts straight.

    FREE means FREE.

    Maybe you just cant believe that, but if you bothered to come along and see... you'd know that!

    So get a life and dont post anything detrimental again....and by the way this post is not spam as we
    are not selling anything, its legitamately posted on a site where people interested in health, and
    FREE STUFF, can benefit..

    "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...

    > "H:p.T" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > 100% Free Hypnosis MP3's. No catches
    > >
    > > Yes thats right, you can now get 100% FREE hypnosis audio files, with
    > not
    > > one string attached!
    > >
    > > There are no catches or charges whatsoever! GUARANTEED!
    > >
    > > www.potentialtechnology.com
    >
    > What? You mean you'll give me one *without* ordering another?
    >
    > Begone foul spammer!

  4. Dickinson

    Dickinson Guest

    H:p.T wrote:
    > Yes that exactly what we mean! 100% FREE audio files....people like you are such assholes,

    Very professional!

    >you make a big noise yet you dont even bother checking it out!

    I didn't? Must have gone to the wrong site then, as I saw *nothing* with "no strings attached"

    > This post is for the sharing of things that people can benefit from, FOR FREE! So before you open
    > your big, stupid mpouth again, get the facts straight.
    >
    > FREE means FREE.

    And to get to the "FREE" file, one first accesses the "buy one, get one free page" via the url you
    provided. Why not straight to the "FREE" stuff? Why? because you hope for a sale, that's why.

    "With not one string attached" (I quote you), whilst asking for an email address so that you can
    (out of pure genorosity <cough splutter>), send us *more* "FREE" stuff at a later date. Parting with
    an email address I would consider to be a "string attached."

    *NOT* being able to acces the "FREE" page without first having confirmation via email *IS*
    "strings attached"

    You're not only a poor business operator, but also a dipstick without a command of the English
    language...........or could it be that you're simply a devious lying spammer?

    > Maybe you just cant believe that, but if you bothered to come along and see... you'd know that!

    Oh sorry! Must have got the wrong url.

    > So get a life and dont post anything detrimental again....

    Or? Wanna sue me for defamation? I'd welcome it.

    >and by the way this post is not spam as we are not selling anything,

    Care to repeat that for those who may also have visited the wrong url.......I could have sworn that
    *every* link I visited on the first page, led to a sale price for a product, or a fee for
    "counselling"

    >its legitamately posted on a site where people interested in health, and FREE STUFF, can benefit..

    "Legitamately"? - maybe. With integrity - doubtful. "No strings attached" - not as far as I can see.

    I repeat, "begone, foul spammer"..........btw, are you Nathan Marika or simply an employee of his?