100's of UK routes & trails

Virgin

Guest
Apologies for those who are not interested.

A new site dedicated to MTB, MTBstuff has a growing directory of routes and trails. There's also
forums, reviews, news, funnies and more.

Please take the time to have a look. Visit http://www.mtbstuff.co.uk

Thanks Paul

Virgin wrote:
> Apologies for those who are not interested.
>
> A new site dedicated to MTB, MTBstuff has a growing directory of routes and trails. There's also
> forums, reviews, news, funnies and more.
>
> Please take the time to have a look. Visit http://www.mtbstuff.co.uk
>
> Thanks

Thanks for being a lying spammer.

--
Dnc

In article <[email protected]>, Doesnotcompute
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Virgin wrote:
> > Apologies for those who are not interested.
> >
> > A new site dedicated to MTB, MTBstuff has a growing directory of routes and trails. There's also
> > forums, reviews, news, funnies and more.
> >
> > Please take the time to have a look. Visit http://www.mtbstuff.co.uk
> >
> > Thanks
>

> Thanks for being a lying spammer.

I suggest you go back and look again - the site was exactly as described and extremely useful to me.

(one more tosspot for the killfile)

--
Uncle Keith

Keith Walter wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Doesnotcompute
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Virgin wrote:
>>
>>>Apologies for those who are not interested.
>>>
>>>A new site dedicated to MTB, MTBstuff has a growing directory of routes and trails. There's also
>>>forums, reviews, news, funnies and more.
>>>
>>>Please take the time to have a look. Visit http://www.mtbstuff.co.uk
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>

>>Thanks for being a lying spammer.
>

> I suggest you go back and look again - the site was exactly as described and extremely
> useful to me.
>
> (one more tosspot for the killfile)

Should you happen to have taken me out of your killfile you'll realise that there are not "100's of
UK routes & trails" merely links to other sites that have that info. And there's not even 100.
approx 70 odd.

--
Dnc

People like you (doesnotcompute) just have to go on and on and on until you think you can prove
yourself right. How boring.

The message said "100's of UK routes & trails".

Whether they're links to 100's or even 1000's of routes & trails is insignificant. The fact is, if
you visit the site you have that amount of resource available for you, at no cost to yourself, for
FREE. If you took the time to look you would see that there are some links to other sites containing
100's of very specific routes. It means that lazy argumentative users like yourself can find all
these resources without having to do the legwork that other people have done for you to find such
information. It places it all in one convenient place.

Something wrong with that?

Regards Paul

news:[email protected]...

Virgin wrote:
> People like you (doesnotcompute)

do you know me? therefore how can you group me with others?

> just have to go on and on and on until you think you can prove yourself right.

at which point previous to now have I gone "on and on" ?

> How boring.
>
> The message said "100's of UK routes & trails".
>
> Whether they're links to 100's or even 1000's of routes & trails is insignificant. The fact is, if
> you visit the site you have that amount of resource available for you,

I have www access so I already had all that respurce available.

> at no cost to yourself, for FREE.

I agree - all of the sites you link to are free. So is your site. So what?

> If you took the time to look you would see that there are some links to other sites containing
> 100's of very specific routes.

and?

> It means that lazy argumentative users like yourself

So you know me so well that you cll me lazy?

> can find all these resources without having to do the legwork that other people have done for you
> to find such information.

Hardly "legwork" punching a few buttons is it?

> It places it all in one convenient place.

such as google perhaps?

> Something wrong with that?

Nothing at all, except you spammed a non adverts newsgroup with details of a commercial website. You
do get income (however small) from all those adverts right? Your top posted replies with failure to
trim appropriately and lack of .sig sep show you are clearly either unfamiliar with usenet and it's
netiquette or so care free you don't give a hoot.

Oh well. I think the term is *plonk* - you might want to google that.

--
Dnc

<[email protected]> wrote:

> Should you happen to have taken me out of your killfile you'll realise that there are not "100's
> of UK routes & trails" merely links to other sites that have that info. And there's not even 100.
> approx 70 odd.

I'd call that splitting hairs - regardless of the numbers, and regardless of whether the
information was second hand or not, it was still very useful to me, and I'd bet many others new to
mountain biking.

It certainly wasn't my idea of SPAM - it wasn't even OT

Maybe you should remove some of that metal - it's making you argumentative

Now get back in my killfile........

--
Uncle Keith