110 bcd-chainring spacing

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Doug Noren, May 19, 2003.

  1. Doug Noren

    Doug Noren Guest

    There has been some discussion about using these older cranksets (sugino XD for example) and I am
    curious if they will work with the narrower 9 speed chains.

    Thanks

    Doug N

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Yes

    SB

    "Doug Noren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > There has been some discussion about using these older cranksets (sugino
    XD
    > for example) and I am curious if they will work with the narrower 9 speed chains.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Doug N

  3. doug-<< There has been some discussion about using these older cranksets (sugino XD for example) and
    I am curious if they will work with the narrower 9 speed chains.

    yep no problem. Front der selection may be critical if using shimano and STI tho...but the rings
    won't care iffa ya use a 9s chain.