110 bcd-chainring spacing

Doug Noren

Guest
There has been some discussion about using these older cranksets (sugino XD for example) and I am
curious if they will work with the narrower 9 speed chains.

Thanks

Doug N

Yes

SB

"Doug Noren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> There has been some discussion about using these older cranksets (sugino
XD
> for example) and I am curious if they will work with the narrower 9 speed chains.
>
> Thanks
>
> Doug N

doug-<< There has been some discussion about using these older cranksets (sugino XD for example) and
I am curious if they will work with the narrower 9 speed chains.

yep no problem. Front der selection may be critical if using shimano and STI tho...but the rings
won't care iffa ya use a 9s chain.