1234

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mj, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Mj

    Mj Guest

  2. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    mj wrote:
    > 1234

  3. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
    > mj wrote:
    > > 1234
    > >

    > 5

    Once I caught a fish alive.

    678910

    Then I let it go again

    Why did you let it go?

    Cause it bit my finger so.

    Which finger did it bite?

    This little one upon the right

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
    > mj wrote:
    > > 1234
    > >

    > 5

    You inconsistent twat, you! That should be "abcd" (per your previous response).

    Bill "dude steps down as Moderator and his posts go straight to hell" S.

  5. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Sorni wrote:
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:D[email protected]...
    >
    >>mj wrote:
    >>
    >>>1234
    >>>

    >>5
    >

    > You inconsistent twat, you! That should be "abcd" (per your previous response).

    You inattentive twat, you! How could the other post be a previous post when I posted the above
    before the other post of which you claim it to have been a post previous to the above post?

    Greg "5 comes before abc" T.

  6. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Sorni wrote:
    > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:D[email protected]...

    > >>5
    > >

    > > You inconsistent twat, you! That should be "abcd" (per your previous response).
    > >

    > You inattentive twat, you! How could the other post be a previous post when I posted the above
    > before the other post of which you claim it to
    have
    > been a post previous to the above post?
    >
    > Greg "5 comes before abc" T.

    You lying twat, you! How could you claim to have made the above post before the previous post, when
    both the aforementioned post and the subsequent post were posted at 7:25 PM (with the 'abc' post
    posted on my news server, at least, before the '5' post in posting parlance)?!? Posting post haste
    perhaps?!?

    Bill "post toasties" S.

  7. David Bailey

    David Bailey Guest

    Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Sorni wrote:
    > > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:D[email protected]...

    > > > You inconsistent twat, you! That should be "abcd" (per your previous response).
    > > >

    > > You inattentive twat, you! How could the other post be a previous post when I posted the above
    > > before the other post of which you claim it to
    > have
    > > been a post previous to the above post?
    > >
    > > Greg "5 comes before abc" T.
    >
    > You lying twat, you! How could you claim to have made the above post
    before
    > the previous post, when both the aforementioned post and the subsequent
    post
    > were posted at 7:25 PM (with the 'abc' post posted on my news server, at least, before the '5'
    > post in posting parlance)?!? Posting post haste perhaps?!?
    >
    > Bill "post toasties" S.

    Did you guys have lives?

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > >>5
    > >

    > > I get 10. Or 24.
    >
    > Taking it further, you could have 1, 234, 408, 492, 228886641 or
    > 4.922235242952026704037113243122e+36.

    Aye, but that would be madness!

    If I get the train to Blackburn, and another guy gets the train to Preston, we both sit and drink
    coffee together, is it actually still the same train?

    Shaun aRe

  11. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | > > I get 10. Or 24.
    | >
    | > Taking it further, you could have 1, 234, 408, 492, 228886641 or
    | > 4.922235242952026704037113243122e+36.
    |
    | Aye, but that would be madness!
    |
    | If I get the train to Blackburn, and another guy gets the train to
    Preston,
    | we both sit and drink coffee together, is it actually still the same
    train?

    | Shaun aRe

    No as the train on that route does not do coffee!

    Did I get it right?

    Simon

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > | bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > | > Taking it further, you could have 1, 234, 408, 492, 228886641 or
    > | > 4.922235242952026704037113243122e+36.
    > |
    > | Aye, but that would be madness!
    > |
    > | If I get the train to Blackburn, and another guy gets the train to
    > Preston,
    > | we both sit and drink coffee together, is it actually still the same
    > train?
    > |
    > | Shaun aRe
    > |
    > No as the train on that route does not do coffee!

    No - most do, only the short trip shuttle ones don't. Besides, we brought a flask.

    > Did I get it right?

    Did I say there was _one_ right answer, or even _a_ right answer??

    Shaun aRe - It's like people who wear dark blue socks in the hope that people will think they're
    actually wearing black socks.

  13. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > If I get the train to Blackburn, and another guy gets the train to Preston, we both sit and drink
    > coffee together, is it actually still the same train?

    I imagine that there's a train that goes to both Blackburn and Preston, so you could be sitting on
    the same train.

    Alternatively, you could be sitting on different trains that are next to each other in a station.
    Drop the windows and have a coffee together.

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > > If I get the train to Blackburn, and another guy gets the train to
    Preston,
    > > we both sit and drink coffee together, is it actually still the same
    train?

    > I imagine that there's a train that goes to both Blackburn and Preston,

    Yes.

    > so you could be sitting on the same train.

    From who's perspective? See, he got on the train to Prston, I got on the train to Blackburn, we got
    on _different_ trains, only it's the _same_ train.

    Life's full of things like that.

    > Alternatively, you could be sitting on different trains that are next to each other in a station.
    > Drop the windows and have a coffee together.

    Why would I do that with a stranger who is likely a Prestonite?

    Shaun aRe

  15. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "mj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<wcwda.34605$_F2.2984[email protected]>...
    > 1234

    "Chewin' out the rhythm with my bubble guuum sun is out and i want some eeet's not far not hard to
    reeeach if we could get to rock to rockaway beeetch..."

    damn i miss dee dee.

    /s

  16. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > You inattentive twat, you! How could the other post be a previous
    post
    > > > when I posted the above before the other post of which you claim it to
    > > have
    > > > been a post previous to the above post?
    > > >
    > > > Greg "5 comes before abc" T.
    > >
    > > You lying twat, you! How could you claim to have made the above post
    > before
    > > the previous post, when both the aforementioned post and the subsequent
    > post
    > > were posted at 7:25 PM (with the 'abc' post posted on my news server, at least, before the '5'
    > > post in posting parlance)?!? Posting post haste perhaps?!?
    > >
    > > Bill "post toasties" S.
    > >
    > Did you guys have lives?

    I dunno about that, but I have a headache now.

  17. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest