9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
..and my favorite one...
13. Potential Murder Suspect

So to all the men, be very careful
:eek:

Heh heh, there was a store in my city called "PMS Hobbycraft" for years! before they finally smartened up and got rid of the 's'. It was just absurd.

:) R. Jenkins

P.M.S. = Poor Me Syndrome

It's your problem, not ours.

:D

Oh dear, first post on the board and I am already in trouble. :D

Benji

Originally posted by Benji
P.M.S. = Poor Me Syndrome

It's your problem, not ours.

:D

Oh dear, first post on the board and I am already in trouble. :D

Benji

Oh, no you're not. I think the ability to take the mickey can be a finely honed talent. Problem is, being ironic on the internet, namely forums, newsgroups, will get you into trouble.
PMS is a real and :mad: king annoying event for us ladies to deal with. Of you lads had to deal with it, one weeks fully paid leave would be law in the workplace once a month.:D

Funny. Lol. It's like being a wounded wolverine really. You don't want to take the stick and poke it. My aunt says that PMS is putting up with men's ****.
But seriously. Food additives make this time more severe and painful. Eat a clean diet and it all goes away. Amazing how it is actually induced. Proper amounts of nutrition also keep it all in check. Doesn't have to be painful or dangerous.
Potential murder suspect. Lol I'm pretty sure that PMS might be a way to get off of a charge like that. Temporary 5 day insanity induced by the food companies. These are the real criminals. Just even the idea that all the pain and mood swings that additives have caused women might be enough to run all of these companies into the ground. If every woman and man realized that this is the cause of it slowly but surely these companies would be out of business.