13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Porter, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    Tags:

  2. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    news:[email protected]...

    http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.mpg

    > Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

    Well, you already have kids so it doesn't matter too much any more if you catch the boys wrong!

    Good stuff

    Michael

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Michael Paul thoughtfully penned:
    > "Bill Porter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
    >>
    >> "13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
    >>
    >> 6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth

    http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.mpg

    >> Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com
    >
    > Well, you already have kids so it doesn't matter too much any more if you catch the boys wrong!
    >
    > Good stuff

    needs to be re-titles "how regular people ride" v.2 Pete F has v.1 already. ;-)

    Penny

  4. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:34:00 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Michael Paul thoughtfully penned:
    >> "Bill Porter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >>> Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
    >>>
    >>> "13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
    >>>
    >>> 6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth
    >>>

    >http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.mpg
    >>>
    >>> Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com
    >>
    >> Well, you already have kids so it doesn't matter too much any more if you catch the boys wrong!
    >>
    >> Good stuff
    >

    >needs to be re-titles "how regular people ride" v.2 Pete F has v.1 already. ;-)
    >
    >Penny

    Which one of Pete's are you talking about? Amazing Grace, the AZ Bloopers, or something else.

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Bill Porter thoughtfully penned:
    >>> needs to be re-titled "how regular people ride" v.2 Pete F has v.1
    >> already. ;-)
    >>
    >> Penny
    >>
    > Which one of Pete's are you talking about? Amazing Grace, the AZ Bloopers, or something else.
    >
    > Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

    yes Pete's one and only blooper video "how mere mortals ride"

    penny

  6. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
    >
    > "13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
    >
    > 6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth

    I wish someone would cut together a video and leave these candid moments in there. It's part of the
    riding experience!

    And it makes me feel a little better about myself when I wuss out on certain sections, too. =)

    -John Morgan

  7. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:12:28 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Porter) wrote:

    >Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
    >
    >"13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
    >
    >6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth
    >
    >http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.mpg
    >
    >Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

    That was pure JOY! Too damn funny. "This sh!t is insane" ROFLMAO!

    Thanks, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:12:28 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Porter) wrote:
    >
    > >Here is a more "narrative" video of my North Shore Trip titled,
    > >
    > >"13 Things You Might Say On The North Shore"
    > >
    > >6.8 MB, about 1 minute, Rated PG-13 for being a Potty Mouth
    > >

    >http://www.mountainbikebill.com/videos/13ThingsYouMightSayOnTheNorthShore.m
    pg

    > >Bill "My Mom is looking for the soap" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com
    >
    > That was pure JOY! Too damn funny. "This sh!t is insane" ROFLMAO!
    >
    > Thanks,

    Heheheheh - I enjoyed it and I don't even have sound on this 'pooter, heheheheh.... ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - I take it the camera was mounted via jello?