13 (THIRTEEN) days waiting for an order from Performance Bikes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Pearlma, May 13, 2003.

  1. Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it 13
    days ago. For God's sake!

    Tags:

  2. Archer

    Archer Guest

    > Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
    > 13 days ago. For God's sake!

    Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? If so, they should be able to give you a tracking number.

    it's morning".

  3. Slider2699

    Slider2699 Guest

    "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
    > 13 days ago. For God's sake!

    That's a shame. Makes me glad I fessed up the 20 bucks to become a Team P member. The two day
    air upgrade is nice, and Performance has never screwed up any of my orders. What shipping method
    did they use?

  4. Ken

    Ken Guest

    archer <[email protected]_hotmail.com> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    > Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? If so, they should be able to give you a tracking number.

    For smaller orders, Performance often uses USPS bulk rate. 2 weeks is not unusual.

  5. Waxxer

    Waxxer Guest

    There is only one place to shop on line. I have been using them for years. Everything from nik-naks
    to gruppos. Shipping is usually free.

    Go to: www.speedgoat.com

    Ask for Chris or Beth

    news:[email protected]...