13 (THIRTEEN) days waiting for an order from Performance Bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael Pearlma

Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it 13
days ago. For God's sake!

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
> 13 days ago. For God's sake!
>

Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? If so, they should be able to give you a tracking number.

--
David Kerber An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good Lord,
it's morning".

Remove the ns_ from the address before e-mailing.

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
> 13 days ago. For God's sake!

That's a shame. Makes me glad I fessed up the 20 bucks to become a Team P member. The two day
air upgrade is nice, and Performance has never screwed up any of my orders. What shipping method
did they use?

archer <ns_archer1960@ns_hotmail.com> wrote in news:[email protected]:
> Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? If so, they should be able to give you a tracking number.

For smaller orders, Performance often uses USPS bulk rate. 2 weeks is not unusual.

There is only one place to shop on line. I have been using them for years. Everything from nik-naks
to gruppos. Shipping is usually free.

Go to: www.speedgoat.com

Ask for Chris or Beth

"Slider2699" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
> > 13 days ago. For God's sake!
>
> That's a shame. Makes me glad I fessed up the 20 bucks to become a Team P member. The two day air
> upgrade is nice, and Performance has never screwed up any of my orders. What shipping method did
> they use?

Status
Not open for further replies.