13 (THIRTEEN) days waiting for an order from Performance Bikes

Michael Pearlma

Guest
Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it 13
days ago. For God's sake!

> Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
> 13 days ago. For God's sake!

Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? If so, they should be able to give you a tracking number.

it's morning".

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
> 13 days ago. For God's sake!

That's a shame. Makes me glad I fessed up the 20 bucks to become a Team P member. The two day
air upgrade is nice, and Performance has never screwed up any of my orders. What shipping method
did they use?

archer <ns_archer1960@ns_hotmail.com> wrote in news:[email protected]:
> Was it shipped UPS or FedEx? If so, they should be able to give you a tracking number.

For smaller orders, Performance often uses USPS bulk rate. 2 weeks is not unusual.

There is only one place to shop on line. I have been using them for years. Everything from nik-naks
to gruppos. Shipping is usually free.

Go to: www.speedgoat.com

Ask for Chris or Beth

news:[email protected]...