1320KM RHINE CYCLE

redcrosscyclist

Mar 14, 2012
Hello fellow cyclists, On the 7th of May 2012 i shall be setting off for andermatt (high up in the swiss alps) to begin my cycle tour for the Red Cross. I'll be solo cycling the length of the Rhine through four countries in 10 days to wind up in Hook of Holland before shooting across the north sea and back to work in London. As i am sure we are all aware, the Red Cross have done some fantastic work for years and years now. Currently helping with the Syrian siege, The Red Cross provide crisis relief for people the world over, if you can think of any natural or human inflicted disasters over the past 100 years, the chances are Red Cross where first on the scene , putting their own safety at the back of their minds. I'm trying my utmost to raise the £2000 target set for me before i begin the cycle and this thread is one of the ways i'm hoping to raise awareness for my event. If i'm honest, realistically i don't expect a flood of donations for a cause represented by someone you've never met, but if i received just one small donation as a result of posting this thread, id deem that a success. If you took the time to read this, then i thank you! Take care everyone. http://www.justgiving.com/Rob-McQueen <My justgiving page.