#138lbs GONE & A New Batch Of Pictures...................................

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
> shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
> difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
> pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
> Thanks,
> Laureen
> 410/272/180
> url:
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

Doing great!! What a difference! You should be SMILING in those pictures!!

yeah I know but I have to concentrate so damn hard to get a pic in a
mirror LOL!!!

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
> shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
> difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
> pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
> Thanks,
> Laureen
> 410/272/180
> url:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

WOW! I'm so happy for you! :)
--
Sherry
364/315/195

*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
> shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
> difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
> pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
> Thanks,
> Laureen
> 410/272/180
> url:
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

WOW, Laureen -- you look like a whole new person! I'm very happy for
your success, and I know that your beloved gram would be absolutely
THRILLED for you!

--
Saffire
205/134/125

*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

Wow Laureen, you are looking SO SO different!! Great stuff girl!!

Tara

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
> shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
> difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
> pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
> Thanks,
> Laureen
> 410/272/180
> url:
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

In article <[email protected]>,
"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
> shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
> difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
> pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
> Thanks,
> Laureen
> 410/272/180
> url:
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=p
> hhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

Awesome! :)
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

Laureen wrote:
|| Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
|| shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
|| difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in
|| the pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body
|| shot. Thanks,
|| Laureen
|| 410/272/180
|| url:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

W.O.W. !!!!

Incredible! You look sooo good Laureen, I can't tell you how happy I am for
you!

Peter

Laureen wrote:
|| yeah I know but I have to concentrate so damn hard to get a pic in a
|| mirror LOL!!!

What's the matter, is Larry's finger broken so he can't snap the pix for
you? <g>

Peter

Well...... I got this very complicated Toshiba digital camera for ebay
pics and Larry has never learned to use it. When you press the shudder
button half way it focuses the pic right? Then you click all the way
and it takes the pic. Larry is deaf in one ear and cant hear high
pitches nor the sound the camera makes when the pic is focused. He uses
the video camera and I use the cameras LOL. Funny thing about pics of
me..... I either took them or a friend took them. I'm in all the videos
but not too many still pictures. I have a nice Canon 35mm he does ok
with but we had just shot all the film for daughters Bday.
Laureen

Marengo wrote:
> Laureen wrote:
> || yeah I know but I have to concentrate so damn hard to get a pic in a
> || mirror LOL!!!
>
> What's the matter, is Larry's finger broken so he can't snap the pix for
> you? <g>
>
> Peter

A shudder button?

Did you ever get past the 6th grade?

--
If the price of stupid ever goes up, I claim drilling rights to this fatty's
head. -- MFW

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> When you press the shudder
> button half way it focuses the pic right?

Pictures are proof.

The rate of weightloss is shocking.

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
> shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
> difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
> pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
> Thanks,
> Laureen
> 410/272/180
> url:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

Doesn't it have a light somewhere that comes on or stops flashing when it's
focused? I have an Olympus and a Pentax digital and they both have that
function.

In news:[email protected],
Laureen <[email protected]> stated

Holy ****! You're doing great! Keep it up!

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
> shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
> difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
> pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
> Thanks,
> Laureen
> 410/272/180
> url:
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

Holy ****! You're doing great! Keep it up!

*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Well...... I got this very complicated Toshiba digital camera for ebay
> pics and Larry has never learned to use it.

Most modern cameras have a timer feature so that you can set up the shot
and then have anywhere from 2-10 seconds (or more -- it's settable) to
then get into the shot and pose for it -- that's how I take my progress
photos.

--
Saffire
205/134/125

*** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

So Peter,
When you come see me this next coming year I will be able to keep up
with you!!! Every time we go out and do something fun I say to Larry:
"We're going to have to take Peter here"
I love entertaining and having company!! BTW I still ahve the visitors
guides, just don't know where I put 'em!
Laureen