#138lbs GONE & A New Batch Of Pictures...................................

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laureen, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    Tags:

  2. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Doing great!! What a difference! You should be SMILING in those pictures!!

  3. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    yeah I know but I have to concentrate so damn hard to get a pic in a
    mirror LOL!!!

  4. Sherry

    Sherry Guest

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    WOW! I'm so happy for you! :)
    --
    Sherry
    364/315/195

  5. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    WOW, Laureen -- you look like a whole new person! I'm very happy for
    your success, and I know that your beloved gram would be absolutely
    THRILLED for you!

    --
    Saffire
    205/134/125

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  6. Tara

    Tara Guest

    Wow Laureen, you are looking SO SO different!! Great stuff girl!!

    Tara

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

  7. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

  8. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=p
    > hhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Awesome! :)
    --
    Om.

  9. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Laureen wrote:
    || Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    || shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    || difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in
    || the pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body
    || shot. Thanks,
    || Laureen
    || 410/272/180
    || url:
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    W.O.W. !!!!

    Incredible! You look sooo good Laureen, I can't tell you how happy I am for
    you!

    Peter

  10. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Laureen wrote:
    || yeah I know but I have to concentrate so damn hard to get a pic in a
    || mirror LOL!!!

    What's the matter, is Larry's finger broken so he can't snap the pix for
    you? <g>

    Peter

  11. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    Well...... I got this very complicated Toshiba digital camera for ebay
    pics and Larry has never learned to use it. When you press the shudder
    button half way it focuses the pic right? Then you click all the way
    and it takes the pic. Larry is deaf in one ear and cant hear high
    pitches nor the sound the camera makes when the pic is focused. He uses
    the video camera and I use the cameras LOL. Funny thing about pics of
    me..... I either took them or a friend took them. I'm in all the videos
    but not too many still pictures. I have a nice Canon 35mm he does ok
    with but we had just shot all the film for daughters Bday.
    Laureen

    Marengo wrote:
    > Laureen wrote:
    > || yeah I know but I have to concentrate so damn hard to get a pic in a
    > || mirror LOL!!!
    >
    > What's the matter, is Larry's finger broken so he can't snap the pix for
    > you? <g>
    >
    > Peter

  12. A shudder button?

    Did you ever get past the 6th grade?

    --
    If the price of stupid ever goes up, I claim drilling rights to this fatty's
    head. -- MFW

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > When you press the shudder
    > button half way it focuses the pic right?

  13. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Pictures are proof.

    The rate of weightloss is shocking.

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

  14. FOB

    FOB Guest

    Doesn't it have a light somewhere that comes on or stops flashing when it's
    focused? I have an Olympus and a Pentax digital and they both have that
    function.

    In news:[email protected],
    Laureen <[email protected]> stated
    | Well...... I got this very complicated Toshiba digital camera for ebay
    | pics and Larry has never learned to use it. When you press the shudder
    | button half way it focuses the pic right? Then you click all the way
    | and it takes the pic. Larry is deaf in one ear and cant hear high
    | pitches nor the sound the camera makes when the pic is focused. He
    | uses the video camera and I use the cameras LOL. Funny thing about
    | pics of me..... I either took them or a friend took them. I'm in all
    | the videos but not too many still pictures. I have a nice Canon 35mm
    | he does ok with but we had just shot all the film for daughters Bday.
    | Laureen
    |

    | Marengo wrote:

  15. FOB

    FOB Guest

    Doesn't it have a light somewhere that comes on or stops flashing when it's
    focused? I have an Olympus and a Pentax digital and they both have that
    function.

    In news:[email protected],
    Laureen <[email protected]> stated
    | Well...... I got this very complicated Toshiba digital camera for ebay
    | pics and Larry has never learned to use it. When you press the shudder
    | button half way it focuses the pic right? Then you click all the way
    | and it takes the pic. Larry is deaf in one ear and cant hear high
    | pitches nor the sound the camera makes when the pic is focused. He
    | uses the video camera and I use the cameras LOL. Funny thing about
    | pics of me..... I either took them or a friend took them. I'm in all
    | the videos but not too many still pictures. I have a nice Canon 35mm
    | he does ok with but we had just shot all the film for daughters Bday.
    | Laureen
    |

    | Marengo wrote:

  16. TheVicar

    TheVicar Guest

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Holy Crap! You're doing great! Keep it up!

  17. TheVicar

    TheVicar Guest

    "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi Everyone,I'm #138 pounds down now. Take the slide show! The pink
    > shirt pics were taken today. This is the first time I see a real
    > difference especially with side views in the red shirt and today in the
    > pink shirt. I pulled my shirt as tight as I could to get a body shot.
    > Thanks,
    > Laureen
    > 410/272/180
    > url:
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freakinlunachick/album?.dir=/90dd&.src=ph&.tok=phhJ9gCBLmL1VUob

    Holy Crap! You're doing great! Keep it up!

  18. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Well...... I got this very complicated Toshiba digital camera for ebay
    > pics and Larry has never learned to use it.

    Most modern cameras have a timer feature so that you can set up the shot
    and then have anywhere from 2-10 seconds (or more -- it's settable) to
    then get into the shot and pose for it -- that's how I take my progress
    photos.

    --
    Saffire
    205/134/125

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- it's appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  19. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    So Peter,
    When you come see me this next coming year I will be able to keep up
    with you!!! Every time we go out and do something fun I say to Larry:
    "We're going to have to take Peter here"
    I love entertaining and having company!! BTW I still ahve the visitors
    guides, just don't know where I put 'em!
    Laureen