155mm cranks wanted

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Baronn1, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    I want to swap out the 170mm and 165mm cranks on both my bike and my wife's. I'm looking for a
    triple 155mm crank set or two. I'd rather trade the 170mm for a 155mm. but would alos buy the
    155mm's and then sell the others later. Anyone want to trade, or have a source for a 155mm triple?
    The bikes are Bacchettas, currently with Truvative cranks.

    Tags:

  2. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "baronn1" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I want to swap out the 170mm and 165mm cranks on both my bike and my wife's. I'm looking for a
    > triple 155mm crank set or two. I'd rather trade the 170mm for a 155mm. but would alos buy the
    > 155mm's and then sell the others later. Anyone want to trade, or have a source for a 155mm triple?

    Not cheap but http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/zephyr.asp

    in the UK, http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm and much cheaper Thorn cranks.

    I am currently using a 155mm Dotek bmx crank, but it is a double. There are places in the casting
    that could be drilled and tapped for a third small chain ring. Not the prettiest or lightest, but
    only U$20!

    rorschandt