155mm cranks wanted

Baronn1

Guest
I want to swap out the 170mm and 165mm cranks on both my bike and my wife's. I'm looking for a
triple 155mm crank set or two. I'd rather trade the 170mm for a 155mm. but would alos buy the
155mm's and then sell the others later. Anyone want to trade, or have a source for a 155mm triple?
The bikes are Bacchettas, currently with Truvative cranks.

"baronn1" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> I want to swap out the 170mm and 165mm cranks on both my bike and my wife's. I'm looking for a
> triple 155mm crank set or two. I'd rather trade the 170mm for a 155mm. but would alos buy the
> 155mm's and then sell the others later. Anyone want to trade, or have a source for a 155mm triple?

Not cheap but http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/zephyr.asp

in the UK, http://www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm and much cheaper Thorn cranks.

I am currently using a 155mm Dotek bmx crank, but it is a double. There are places in the casting
that could be drilled and tapped for a third small chain ring. Not the prettiest or lightest, but
only U$20!

rorschandt