16lb * Fuji Team Issue * Full Carbon * Ultegra* Road Bike * 61cm - $1350 (North Houston )

CHIZ1

Oct 16, 2012
is this a fair price? Im posting the link. Any advice is good advice. Im currently riding a '04 custom scandium frame salsa bandito mtb frame with great add ons. I took it to my first triathlon and got SSSSMMMMOOOOKKKEEEDDDD!!!!! EVERYONE WAS ON CERVELOS AND SPECIALIZED roadies and tri bikes. i got the bug. Im 6'4" and 235 lbs. i want a good roadie. the link is as follows:
16lb * Fuji Team Issue * Full Carbon * Ultegra* Road Bike * 61cm again any advice is supremely welcome.

CHIZ1 said:
is this a fair price? Im posting the link. Any advice is good advice. Im currently riding a '04 custom scandium frame salsa bandito mtb frame with great add ons.  I took it to my first triathlon and got SSSSMMMMOOOOKKKEEEDDDD!!!!!  EVERYONE WAS ON CERVELOS AND SPECIALIZED roadies and tri bikes. i got the bug. Im 6'4" and 235 lbs.  i want a good roadie. the link is as follows:  16lb * Fuji Team Issue * Full Carbon * Ultegra* Road Bike * 61cm   again any advice is supremely welcome.
That's well within the ballpark park of typical prices for that bike. It's an alright deal assuming the bike fits you well and rides well for you.

But don't be surprised when you still get smoked on it. The most important part of a high-performance bike ride is the engine.