17 known impeachable offenses (so far) by The Worst Administration Ever™

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by Wurm, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Wurm

Wurm New Member

1) Illegal spying in violation of FISA and the Fourth Amendment, openly confessed to, openly promoted in signing statements, known to involve phone calls, phone records, internet use, bank records, and observation of legal nonviolent activities.

2) Illegal detentions in violation of the Fourth Amendment, International law, U.S. Law, and a recent Supreme Court ruling.

3) Rounding up of thousands of citizens and legal residents for detention or deportation.

4) Torture, maintenance of secret camps, and extraordinary rendition, in violation of the Fourth Amendment, International Law, US Law, and openly promoted in signing statement and administration policy papers.

5) Illegal war – launched illegally under international law, launched in violation of the U.S. Constitution which requires that the Congress declare war, and launched on the basis of feloniously misleading Congress and the American public.

6) Use of a variety of illegal weapons.

7) Illegal targeting of civilians, journalists, and hospitals.

8) Illegal seizure of another nation's resources.

9) Illegal use of funds in Iraq that had been appropriated for Afghanistan.

10) Leaking of classified information in order to mislead the Congress and the public, and in order to punish truth tellers.

11) Leaking of identity of an undercover agent.

12) Retribution against whistleblowers.

13) Use of signing statements to reverse 750 laws passed by Congress.

14) Production of phony news reports at home and abroad.

15) Dereliction of duty in neglecting global warming, hurricane destruction, and warnings of 9-11 attacks.

16) Facilitating Israel's attacks on Lebanon.

17) Obstruction of investigations by 9-11 Commission and Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald.

Why do the Republican supporters on this site - BillM, nns1400, Eldron, Carrera, 2Fast, wolfux, et al - still stubbornly back such clearly and heinously criminal politicians and their policies?

Having knowledge of the above and continuing to support the people responsible for these crimes is despicable and morally/ethically corrupt, shameful, anti-patriotic, and stupid. Why would you want to be associated with that?

Tags:

2. Eldron

Eldron New Member

Dear dumbest mother f*cker on the planet,

I have told you at least 10 times that I don't support Bush, republicans, Bu$cho, whatever you want to call them.

It never was about me, 2fast, carrera etc was it? You hate Bush - anybody who disagrees with anything you say is automatically a Bush supporter. We're just a face for your hatred.

So please go and f*ck yourself - in the most unkind manner. Hopefully involving a broomstick and some sand paper.

Your dear friend (and still not a Bush supporter),

Eldron.

ps: I'm surprised someone as dimwitted as yourself can actually use a computer.

pps: I'm still not a Bush supporter.

ppps: Really.

pppps: I hope the broom stick gave you splinters.

3. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

You may be on his ignore list so you might want to pass this on to someone he didn't identify as being a Bush supporter..I know you are not a Bush Supporter, I think everyone on the soapbox can see that but unfortunately, the wurmeister just sees red...

ps: The broomstick reference was too cruel as Wurmy is a flaming liberal who loves trees and nature thus he wouldn't support the killing of innocent trees to make said broomstick..However, perhaps he could just remove his saddle and go for a ride on his bike.........

4. Carrera

Carrera New Member

You've heard of Rocky. Well, I'm gonna make it big with my Wurm boxing epic.
    The plot: Wurm challenges George Walker Bush to a boxing bout.
    Taster:
    "Wurm comes out for round one and Bush is dancing around. Wurm throws a left jab and another jab but Bush stays on his toes. Bush backs off to the ropes and covers up. Wurm throws a left, a right, another left and the crowd stands on its feet.
    Bush throws a fast right cross and catches Wurm. Wurm's in trouble. Another left to the body and a solid hook to the ribs - can Wurm survive.
    "Fascist Chump!", shouts Wurm.
    Now, they're going toe to toe. Boogers shouts instructions from ringside while Rummy yells at Bush to "nail the chump!". Bush throws a right cross and Wurm is fighjting for his life.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    O.K., that's all the sample you get for now and no telling whether Wurm wins or not.

5. Carrera

Carrera New Member

"Dear dumbest mother f*cker on the planet,"

Does that mean you're annoyed with him? :p :)

6. Scotty_Dog

Scotty_Dog New Member

Classic opening line to really set the tone..... I just can't stop smiling.

I see a future for this in other posts. Do you mind if I occasionally borrow it?

7. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

I know the ending and it isn't a surprise. Wurm loses due to lack of training and lack of sleep as he had been up all night surfing his propoganda sites. Secondly, he is still hemoraging from Eldron's post......

8. wolfix

wolfix New Member

Only 17 known impeachable offenses ???? Whata lightweight. Damn, we need to get someone in there that puts the "peach" in "impeachable." Come on Wurm, give me more then 17....... With all your posts the last year pointing out everything, I was expecting you to come up with more then 17.....

[A hint ...... You need to mention that he has rode with Lance Armstrong at his ranch. He must be behind the EPO scandle in Europe. ]

9. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Funny Eldron, but every other time you post it seems to be some kind of excuse-making or circular reasoning when anyone points out the crimes of the Bush Admin. But still, we hear: "I have told you at least 10 times that I don't support Bush, republicans, Bu$cho, whatever you want to call them." OK chief. If you say so. :rolleyes:

If not that, then you display the blind hatred toward those that oppose them that you so quickly like to attribute to others as having.

I see some contradictions there.

As for the rest of the yardbirds, you were asked a question:

Why do the Republican supporters on this site...still stubbornly back such clearly and heinously criminal politicians and their policies?

or...

Having knowledge of the above...Why would you want to be associated with that?

10. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

The mistake was in 2000.

Al Gore should have been elected US President.

11. thebluetrain

thebluetrain New Member

LOL, :D :D :D :D

12. Eldron

Eldron New Member

Pussyfooting is for pussies - come out punching I always say :)

/hands Scotty Dog full title rights to the opening line.

@carrera - nah not annoyed just tired of wasting time pointing out logic to chicken little (AAAARGGGGHH Bush is making the sky fall in!!!!)

@wurm - i've only shown blind hatred towards you. the rest of the anti anti Bush, pro Bush caused 9/11, conspiracy theorists etc. actually debate rather than cut'n'paste until they're blue in the face whilst copy'n'pasting the word Bu$hco everywhere. You're just an angry tosser in the grips of an adult hissy fit.

13. Carrera

Carrera New Member

I went to visit my mother the other week and she said she wanted to watch a program on T.V.
    "You know what it says?", she remarked. "They believe George Bush knew in advance about the 9/11 attacks."
    That was the point I wondered if my mother had picked up a dose of "wurmism" - a contagious bug similar to the common cold but that causes people to believe Bush is in cahoots with Osama Bin Laden.
    At any rate, the fact is there are a lot of conspiracy theorists. There are people who believe the lunar landing was a fraud, that the U.S. has the dead bodies of aliens at a base in New Mexico and that Elvis is still knocking about in his pick-up-truck.
    "@carrera - nah not annoyed just tired of wasting time pointing out logic to chicken little (AAAARGGGGHH Bush is making the sky fall in!!!!)"
    Even Fred has become exasperated. The trouble is old Wurmy just keeps going on and on with the same point he's made time and time again. His thread goes on and on and on and on and on and..........................

14. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Trust me Lim, Gore is not a solution to a problem. He is just a hopeful in search of an sellable agenda. He is from my area and I am under-whelmed with him. I hope somebody finds someone in 2008 that is not bought and payed for,but it is not likely. Same old tired lefts or rights!
    I think none of the above would have been the best vote in 2000,2004.

As far as Eldron goes,I think he is supressing his felling and needs to open up more. If he doesn't tell us how he really feels about things he may develop an ulcer and maybe a nervous condition.

15. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

That's funny the program I watched showed how Clinton had Osama in his sights 3 or 4 times yet was too busy with Monica Lewenski scandal to do give the go ahead....but it did how that Rice was an incompetent loon...

16. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

I am a Republican not a Republican supporter...Get it right will ya? Why must you stereotype everyone anyway...tsk, tsk, tsk....

17. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Not likely. But you might try that tack on millions of other angry tosser's that feel the same way about the criminal Neo Con regime to see if it applies to them. (?)

OTOH, I'd say you're just angry that someone can throw the evidence in your face as well as I can, and won't stop until/unless these murdering pigs have been brought to justice.

18. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Carrera, I gave up on you some time ago, because you make about as much sense in your incessant ramblings as does tits on a boar.

In short: 'your a idiot'. :p

19. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Interesting how yet again, we see the Repig faction attacking the messenger instead of addressing the well-founded accusations against their heroes.

Cowardly.

20. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

I knew AG was from the South - but I didn't know that he was in your locality, JH.

You say that he left you undwhelmed. Can I ask how?

I've read quite a bit about him and he seems to be an intelligent guy.
    He has long championed the environment and the affect of pollution on the planet.
    He also seems to have the ability to understand and assimilate factual information.

The movie "An Inconcenient Truth" is getting great reviews on this side of the pond.