17 known impeachable offenses (so far) by The Worst Administration Ever™

jhuskey said:
Trust me Lim, Gore is not a solution to a problem. He is just a hopeful in search of an sellable agenda. He is from my area and I am under-whelmed with him. I hope somebody finds someone in 2008 that is not bought and payed for,but it is not likely. Same old tired lefts or rights!
I think none of the above would have been the best vote in 2000,2004.

As far as Eldron goes,I think he is supressing his felling and needs to open up more. If he doesn't tell us how he really feels about things he may develop an ulcer and maybe a nervous condition.
Gore wouldn't have dived in head-first into Iraq and run up a $400,000,000,000 tab, on credit mind you :mad: whilst showering taxcuts on the upper-class :confused: We could've utilized a magic eight-ball and come up w/ better strategic plans than Bu$hCo-aka W/****/Rummy/Condi and it would've only cost us (U.S.) $10.99 :eek:
This classic novelty item will keep all ages captivated ! Simply ask a question, turn the ball and a prediction magically appears in the mystery window. Has 20 different witty answers that provide advice. The Magic 8 Ball measures over 4" in diameter and provides an imprint area of 1 1/8". The minimum imprintable quantity is 50 with the price per item being $ 10.99 each. We have listed below the 20 random answers the Magic 8 Ball will provide to your question

Carrera said:
I wonder what Wurm makes of the fact that arch Republican Arnold Schwarzennegger is about the only U.S. (or even global) politician thus far to make some serious attempt to do something about global warming - that is to act.
California had stricter standards on ozone emissions BEFORE A.S. became Guvner. thought you might want to know. It goes w/ the territory. They have to be w/ a mountain range & the santa ana's holding all of the smog in LA.

NeoKon said:
Your "17 points" are a joke. You're a joke. I've read much of what you have posted here and your just a bitter sad fool. Your probably a loser who blames all his problems on other because you're a failure.

Bush is one of the greatest presidence in history. By the way, who do you look up to? I think we would all like to know. I'm guessing Fidel Castro.....:cool:

If the "evidence" showed Bush broke the law, he would be punished. You are one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

By the way, you might as well warm up to the idea of the GOP running things. The next president will be John McCain. AMEN!!:D
You're funny :rolleyes: Congrats on your 2nd posting :) :rolleyes:....not :eek:

NeoKon said:
Your "17 points" are a joke. You're a joke. I've read much of what you have posted here and your just a bitter sad fool. Your probably a loser who blames all his problems on other because you're a failure.

Bush is one of the greatest presidence in history. By the way, who do you look up to? I think we would all like to know. I'm guessing Fidel Castro.....:cool:

If the "evidence" showed Bush broke the law, he would be punished. You are one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

By the way, you might as well warm up to the idea of the GOP running things. The next president will be John McCain. AMEN!!:D
The above post is so imbecilic, it doesn't merit further response.

im‧be‧cil‧ic  /ˌɪm
thinsp.png
bəˈsɪl
thinsp.png
ɪk/
–adjective

2.contemptibly stupid, silly, or inappropriate: an imbecilic suggestion.

This can't be good news for the 'cons in W's admin :eek:

Updated: 11:14 p.m. ET Oct 7, 2006
The number of U.S. troops wounded in Iraq has surged to its highest level in nearly two years as American GIs fight block-by-block in Baghdad to try to check a spiral of sectarian violence that U.S. commanders warn could lead to civil war.

No, but they'll keep sending Der Chimpenfuhrer out to continue the lie: "we're spreadin' d'mockercy in Eye-rack!"

NeoKon said:
Thanks, Liberal fool :D
I was just attempting to come up w/ a list of Repub accomplishments from the last congress that doesn't benefit the rich, big-buisiness or relegate gays, such as former rep. foley (R), to 2nd class citizenship status and I couldn't come up w/ anything :confused: The drug plan bill is debateable because it is another unfunded mandate, something conservatives are supposed to be against, no :confused: I don't dislike people solely because they are adherents of the gop, only those who are sheep of the current admin. Hell, george will, B. Buckley and others are disgusted w/ this admin's. spend & spend policies.

davidmc said:
I was just attempting to come up w/ a list of Repub accomplishments from the last congress that doesn't benefit the rich, big-buisiness or relegate gays, such as former rep. foley (R), to 2nd class citizenship status and I couldn't come up w/ anything :confused: The drug plan bill is debateable because it is another unfunded mandate, something conservatives are supposed to be against, no :confused: I don't dislike people solely because they are adherents of the gop, only those who are sheep of the current admin. Hell, george will, B. Buckley and others are disgusted w/ this admin's. spend & spend policies.
Who cares.. I'm rich (well,more than you I would guess). Then again I work for a living. I don't sit around waiting for a social program to bail me out. I have been eligible twice for unemployment and would NEVER take it.

I guess that's the diff between a repub and a lib. Wake up fool. Wake up and join the winners. :D:D

Mcain/Bush 08

NeoKon said:
I have been eligible twice for unemployment and would NEVER take it.
How gracious of you :rolleyes: Many "rich" multi-national companies take plenty of welfare "give-aways" from Uncle Sam. Why don't you :confused:

I guess that's the diff between a repub and a lib. Wake up fool. Wake up and join the winners. :D:D
The election hasn't even occurred yet :confused: Oh Yea, Diebold & Sequoia will assure your parties victory. What was i thinking :rolleyes:

Mcain/Bush 08
Incidentally, which Bush are you endorsing on the '08 ticket :confused:

Just wanted to say a few words so that this thread is moved to the top 'o the pile again. There ;) Done :)

Interesting that yesterday the MSM news was reporting that the polls had Chimpy's approval rating at just 38%, with Congress' at only 16%. A Democratically controlled Congress was preferred by 52%. They said they hadn't seen that number over 50% (against incumbents) in several elections, and that never do incumbents keep their majority with numbers this bad. ie: there are no 'coattails' for this Prez to drag the mid-term Congress along with.

AND YET, they reported Karl "Goebbels" Rove as having said that the Repigs will hold the Congressional majority.

Hmm...

Now, I wonder what that snake Rove knows that everyone else doesn't??

They must have their election defrauding skills honed pretty well by now, having had the '04, '02, and '00 elections as experience.

davidmc said:
How gracious of you :rolleyes: Many "rich" multi-national companies take plenty of welfare "give-aways" from Uncle Sam. Why don't you :confused:

The election hasn't even occurred yet :confused: Oh Yea, Diebold & Sequoia will assure your parties victory. What was i thinking :rolleyes:

Incidentally, which Bush are you endorsing on the '08 ticket :confused:
Dave please dont lower yourself to the fairy tale election fraud stuff, it weakens your occasional solid points. If Wurm is the only lefty you have to talk to we will find someone for you to give you the occasional atta boy. Dont be his therapist...Run dave run.:)

Nothing like whistling in the dark when walking past the graveyard, eh BW?

Wurm said:
Nothing like whistling in the dark when walking past the graveyard, eh BW?
Hmm one liners.......whats the hurry Wurm , are the attendants coming in to put the straight jacket back on? Hows that?

NeoKon said:
Who cares.. I'm rich (well,more than you I would guess). Then again I work for a living. I don't sit around waiting for a social program to bail me out. I have been eligible twice for unemployment and would NEVER take it.

Mcain/Bush 08
If you were rich you wouldn't have to work for a living and if you were eligible for unemployment (twice!) you obviously weren't working hard enough.

stevebaby said:
If you were rich you wouldn't have to work for a living and if you were eligible for unemployment (twice!) you obviously weren't working hard enough.
stevebaby, you are the smart one ;) BillM is alright, thou. His Sig. needs a litlle cleaning up. McCain is an party apparatchik:
Apparatchik (Russian: аппара́тчик, IPA: [əpːʌˈraʨɪk] plural apparatchiki) is a Russian colloquial term for a full-time, professional functionary of the Communist Party or government; i.e., an agent of the governmental or party "apparat" (apparatus) that held any position of bureaucratic or political responsibility, with the exception of the higher ranks of management.
or opportunist, it would appear and Bush is well...Bush :confused: What was the topic of this thread again :confused: ...Oh yes... :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparatchik
Bush trashed McCain in S. Carolina a few years ago yet McCain still stands on the stage w/ him and trades hug's :confused: :( :mad:

...because McCan't is yet another gutless wonder and opportunist.

Wurm said:
...because McCan't is yet another gutless wonder and opportunist.
just heard this on the radio:
Bush Campaigns for 2 Lawmakers Caught Up in Controversy

By JIM RUTENBERG
Published: October 20, 2006
LA PLUME, Pa., Oct. 19 — It is not every day that a United States president visits this tiny farm and quarry town of 603 residents, where the “breaking news” story discussed on local radio Thursday was about two men caught breaking deer-hunting laws.

And it is certainly not every day that the current president stumps on behalf of a fellow party member fighting for his political life after recently admitting to an extramarital affair — but denying his mistress’s accusation of abuse — in a usually reliable Republican township here in northeastern Pennsylvania. In fact, it can safely be said that this president has never before done so.

But President Bush did come here on Thursday
to lend crucial support to Representative Don Sherwood, whose confessed infidelity has put his House seat into jeopardy. And far from seeming to hold his nose, Mr. Bush strongly embraced Mr. Sherwood, firmly shaking his hand as they stood on the stage, smiling for the flashing cameras, and then telling supporters, with gusto, “I’m pleased to be here with Don Sherwood: he is the right man to represent the people of the 10th Congressional District from the state of Pennsylvania.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/20/us/politics/20bush.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

It's obvious that Chimpy & the GOP are desperate. They've seen the writing on the wall and it's reading like Alice is about ready to jump down the rabbit hole.

*****!*

"Well!' thought Alice to herself, `after such a fall as this, I shall think nothing of tumbling down stairs!"

Apparently this Rep. Sherwood is so desperate, (the crowd shouts, "How desperate IS he?" ;) ) that he's gotta try for what little he can hope to gain by the Lyin' King's presence. Most Repig's with a shred of a lead left are running the other way from the War Criminal in Chief.

And then, there's the Cheshire Cat...

“Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,” thought Alice; “but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!”

:D