172km/h then....

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by DJ!, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
  2. Gags

    Gags Guest

  3. Skewer

    Skewer Guest

  4. Poiter

    Poiter New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2003
    Huffy's are made in "Factories"

  5. Poiter wrote:

    > Huffy's are made in "Factories"

    As are 99+% of bicycles.

    Besides, what is the difference between a factory and a workshop?
    Production space?

  6. Theo Bekkers

    Theo Bekkers Guest

    Terry Collins wrote:

    > Besides, what is the difference between a factory and a workshop?
    > Production space?

    Supervision and quality control.

    Theo

  7. Theo Bekkers wrote:
    > Terry Collins wrote:
    >

    >>Besides, what is the difference between a factory and a workshop?
    >>Production space?

    > Supervision and quality control.

    err, I think you left out "level of" as in quality control.
    Lets face it, Huffy's etc are made to a price, as are all other
    bicycles. The higher the price, then the higher the expectation of the
    level of quality control.

    It is my understanding that "quality control" is really replaced by an
    insurance policy these days.