18 Months

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Frobnitz, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Frobnitz

    Frobnitz Guest

    The van driver who killed a cyclist near Dalkeith last year, and then ran away and tried to cover up
    the evidence, has been sentenced to 18 months in gaol.

    No other details as yet, because it was just a throwaway article on the lunchtime news, and I can't
    find any further info.

    Swap the spongy organ for some fish, in the unlikely event of wanting to reply.....

    Tags:

  2. Pk

    Pk Guest

    Frobnitz wrote:
    > The van driver who killed a cyclist near Dalkeith last year, and then ran away and tried to cover
    > up the evidence, has been sentenced to 18 months in gaol.
    >
    > No other details as yet, because it was just a throwaway article on the lunchtime news, and I
    > can't find any further info.

    http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2519118

    pk

  3. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

    "PK" <[email protected]> wrote in news:c0debt$580$1
    @titan.btinternet.com:

    > http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2519118

    Headline - "Van Driver Who Killed Cyclist Jailed for 18 Months"

    and guess what, you may also get one of those annoying pop-up adverts on that page. I did, it was
    one for PowerGen featuring a workman's van/pickup! Another shining example of targetted advertising
    by the Scotsman group :-/

    Graeme

  4. Soup

    Soup Guest

    Graeme wrote:
    > "PK" <[email protected]> wrote in news:c0debt$580$1 @titan.btinternet.com:
    >
    >> http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=2519118
    >>

    > Headline - "Van Driver Who Killed Cyclist Jailed for 18 Months"
    >
    > and guess what, you may also get one of those annoying pop-up adverts on that page. I did, it was
    > one for PowerGen featuring a workman's van/pickup! Another shining example of targetted
    > advertising by the Scotsman group :-/
    >

    > Graeme

    No pop-up here (using crazy browser on IE).

    --
    Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( ) Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam
    suffodiant! / \ www.killies.co.uk/forums/index.php