rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

180 unispin on a BC?

Started by ProFish_Daddy · · Last activity · 5 posts · 313 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 June 2007
Last activity
2 June 2007
Original author
ProFish_Daddy
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
313
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ever been done????

    I'm close but I cant spin it w/o stopping the wheel

    --
    ProFish_Daddy

    If you don't like my typing or spelling just move along!
    I am here to learn more and to be encouraged.

    habbywall said:

    I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
    fast!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61356

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. It has been done by holding on to the tire (by a lot of people). To my
    knowledge nobody has done a rolling shuv it (no hands). Jeff L. has
    done it from a mount then rode away. I am pretty sure nobody has done
    it while the wheel is moving.

    --
    Spencer Hochberg

    'BC wheel movie.'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
    it.
    'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
    AIM: SpencerHochberg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61356

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. I've seen it done on an ultimate wheel (holding tire). Also a 180 jump
    mount and a reverse? The thing where you jump off and land facing the
    other way, riding off in the opposite direction.

    --
    johnfoss

    John Foss
    Email: "jfoss" at "unicycling.com" -- www.unicycling.com
    -----------------------------------------------

    "pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
    weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
    of view
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    johnfoss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/832
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61356

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. johnfoss said:

    I've seen it done on an ultimate wheel (holding tire). Also a 180 jump
    mount and a reverse? The thing where you jump off and land facing the
    other way, riding off in the opposite direction.

    o.0

    That sounds cool. I'll have to try that one the reverse.

    --
    ProFish_Daddy

    If you don't like my typing or spelling just move along!
    I am here to learn more and to be encouraged.

    habbywall said:

    I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
    fast!


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61356

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. I've done one on a hopper thingy

    --
    thejdw

    dunawan said:

    why are koxx one unicycles so costly???

    forrestunifreak said:

    They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61356

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.