Road Cycling · Public discussion

1984 Ed Litton Se Racing Bikes

Started by dboo · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,707 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
18 October 2004
Last activity
18 October 2004
Original author
dboo
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,707
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have 2 of these road bikes made by Ed Litton, a friend of my husbands. I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. They have sentimental value to me, however, I'm getting to old to be on a racing bike, and my husband never got into biking. He rode his only one time. It is a beautiful bike, light blue, out of an all aluminum frame with Shimano parts. I'm moving to New Zealand, and I just can't take everything with me. Does anybody have any idea what to do with these beautiful bikes?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.