1984 trek logo

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Aaron, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    does anyone have any idea where i might find a relatively high resolution scan of the trek logo, ca.
    1984 (such as it might have been printed on a trek 770?)

    i figured with this many gearheads, someone might have an old brochure or manual, or even just a
    close-up photo of a 1984 770 downtube...

    nothing useful on vintagetrek.com... has anyone got anything i could use?

    .a.

    Tags:

  2. Matt J

    Matt J Guest

    [email protected] (aaron) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > does anyone have any idea where i might find a relatively high resolution scan of the trek logo,
    > ca. 1984 (such as it might have been printed on a trek 770?)
    >
    > i figured with this many gearheads, someone might have an old brochure or manual, or even just a
    > close-up photo of a 1984 770 downtube...
    >
    > nothing useful on vintagetrek.com... has anyone got anything i could use?
    >
    > .a.

    I've got a red Trek 1000 about 1986... don't know if that helps or not. Let me know and I'll send
    you pics... Matt