1984 trek logo

Aaron

Guest
does anyone have any idea where i might find a relatively high resolution scan of the trek logo, ca.
1984 (such as it might have been printed on a trek 770?)

i figured with this many gearheads, someone might have an old brochure or manual, or even just a
close-up photo of a 1984 770 downtube...

nothing useful on vintagetrek.com... has anyone got anything i could use?

.a.

[email protected] (aaron) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> does anyone have any idea where i might find a relatively high resolution scan of the trek logo,
> ca. 1984 (such as it might have been printed on a trek 770?)
>
> i figured with this many gearheads, someone might have an old brochure or manual, or even just a
> close-up photo of a 1984 770 downtube...
>
> nothing useful on vintagetrek.com... has anyone got anything i could use?
>
> .a.

I've got a red Trek 1000 about 1986... don't know if that helps or not. Let me know and I'll send
you pics... Matt