1994 TDF crash at Armentières

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Frank Tantillo, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Would anyone have, or provide a link for, a photo of the crash at Armentières in the 1994 Tour?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Bart

    Bart Guest

    contact

    www.gendarmerie.fr

    Thanks, Bart

  3. Blind Freddy

    Blind Freddy Guest

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:W1wda.15176$S%[email protected]...
    | Would anyone have, or provide a link for, a photo of the crash at Armentières in the 1994 Tour?
    |
    | Thanks

    I don't think a photo would be enough. You really need video footage to see the full horror of
    the crash.

    Marty

  4. In article <W1wda.15176$S%[email protected]>, "Frank Tantillo"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Would anyone have, or provide a link for, a photo of the crash at Armentières in the 1994 Tour?
    >
    > Thanks

    Yuzuru Sunada has a couple of those photos in his Laurent Jalabert tribute.

    www.yuzurusunada.com

    You just look at them and YOWCH!