1995 Honolulu Marathon Results???

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Es, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. Es

    Es Guest

    Does anyone know where I may view the 1995 Honolulu Marathon results?

    Tags:

  2. Norm

    Norm Guest

  3. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

  4. Norm

    Norm Guest

    "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Norm" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > > "ES" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> Does anyone know where I may view the 1995 Honolulu Marathon results?
    > >
    > > The ability to use google is nature not nurture.
    > >
    > > http://www.honolulumarathon.org/history/1995.html
    > >
    > > Men's Champion Josiah Thungwane South Africa * 2:16:08 Women's Champion Colleen De Reuck
    > > South Africa * 2:37:29
    >
    > Did anyone else run?
    >
    > -Phil

    Funny you should ask. Evidently this was the only marathon ever to have only 2 entrants. Next time
    I'll only post a link.

    norm

  5. In a time machine.