1997 ironman

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Wfootz, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Wfootz

    Wfootz Guest

    hey, has anyone seen a vhs of the 1997 ironman (heather fuhr, t hellriegel win) for sale
    anywhere....i had it taped, but someone taped over the thing!!!

  2. Imken

    Imken Guest

    I have it as i won my age group that year. Good year.

    Ken

    "wfootz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hey, has anyone seen a vhs of the 1997 ironman (heather fuhr, t hellriegel win) for sale
    > anywhere....i had it taped, but someone taped over the thing!!!

  3. Rod Richeson

    Rod Richeson Guest

    Is that Lake Placid? I might actually have it.

    TriRod