1998 Killington Stage Race Results

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ryan Isaacs, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ryan Isaacs

    Ryan Isaacs Guest

    I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track down all my race results over the years.

    Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race results might be archived. I believe I was in
    category 3.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Ryan Isaacs

    Ryan Isaacs Guest

    Does anyone have an email address for someone who might have access to the results? Or does anyone
    have a way to contact the promoter?

    Thanks

    [email protected] (Ryan Isaacs) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track down all my race results over the years.
    >
    > Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race results might be archived. I believe I was in
    > category 3.
    >
    > Thanks

  3. --------------090603090704060402030204 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed

    No, make that 110%, gives me more to split between the wife and mistress.

    Maurice, never fucked Velorod's Mom Freiburg

    Gianni Bingo wrote:

    > C'mon... Is this true? Still a nice post, thanks.
    >
    > gb
    >
    > Maurice De Muer wrote:
    >
    >> Actually, Ryan took 2nd in prologue; one of the kids I was coaching that summer took first. Once
    >> he lost the seven pounds he put on during some other coach's recommended gym program, my boy was
    >> flying, If he hadn't crashed out during on the second stage-- another dude flatted on descent
    >> while, lost control (because he was trying to eat a packet a Gu at the time and obviously had
    >> never attended one of skills development clinics), hit the deck and my guy end'od right over him,
    >> broke his goddamn collarbone and FUCK!! he couldn't race Bear Mtn the next week either, which he
    >> was favored to win-- I'm pretty sure he would've taken the GC. Our plan after that was to win
    >> Jiminy Cat III solo in 1999, then upgrade to Cat II for the big NRC events to follow. I'd worked
    >> out a very structed and intense program, he was going to be rockin' his TT "rig" in January
    >> getting ready for Fitchburg but you know how these things are... The devestation of DNF
    >> Killington cracked him, last I heard he went back to barber school for an advanced degree in
    >> Interboogieology (no lie).
    >>
    >> These and other true stories of the peleton courtesy of
    >>
    >> Maurice Freiburg

    >>>Ryan,
    >>>
    >>> I am not sure what the hell you could possibly need your results from a cat 3 race in 1998,
    >>> but for whatever reason it is, I dont think whoever will be verifying them will go to great
    >>> lengths to verify them. If you are having a hard time finding them, make them up. Here are
    >>> some suggestions:
    >>>
    >>>Stage1: 1st (prolouge, you are a great uphill tter" Stage2: 2nd (2 man break, you sold the win to
    >>>the guy, his team needed a victory) Stage3: 12th (crit pack time, you are not a good sprinter)
    >>>Stage 4: 3rd (flatted chased for 3 miles, 2 man break)
    >>>
    >>>GC 2nd (one of the guys in the final day got 3 minutes on you and the other was 20 mins off in
    >>>stage 2)
    >>>
    >>>Keep it up by mid 2000 you should get your Cat 2 upgrade.
    >>>
    >>>Rod Killingtonston

    --------------090603090704060402030204 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

    cite="mid:[email protected]"> Actually, Ryan took 2nd in prologue; one of the kids I was
[...]
    cite="mid:[email protected]"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre
    wrap="">Subject: Re: 1998 Killington Stage Race Results<br>From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
    href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> (Ryan Isaacs)<br>Date: 1/6/2003
    11:03 AM Mountain Standard Time<br>Message-id: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:610d1d-
    [email protected]"><[email protected]><-
    class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>
    (Ryan Isaacs) wrote in message<br>news:<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:610d1d45.03010-
    [email protected]"><[email protected]></a>...<b-
    sure what the hell you could possibly need your results from a<br>cat 3 race in 1998, but for
    whatever reason it is, I dont think whoever will<br>be verifying them will go to great lengths to
    verify them. If you are having a<br>hard time finding them, make them up. Here are some
    you sold the win to the guy, his team needed a<br>victory)<br>Stage3: 12th (crit pack time, you are
    the guys in the final day got 3 minutes on you and the other was<br>20 mins off in stage

    --------------090603090704060402030204--