1998 Killington Stage Race Results

Ryan Isaacs

Guest
I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track down all my race results over the years.

Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race results might be archived. I believe I was in
category 3.

Thanks

Does anyone have an email address for someone who might have access to the results? Or does anyone
have a way to contact the promoter?

Thanks

[email protected] (Ryan Isaacs) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track down all my race results over the years.
>
> Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race results might be archived. I believe I was in
> category 3.
>
> Thanks

--------------090603090704060402030204 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed

No, make that 110%, gives me more to split between the wife and mistress.

Maurice, never ****ed Velorod's Mom Freiburg

Gianni Bingo wrote:

> C'mon... Is this true? Still a nice post, thanks.
>
> gb
>
> Maurice De Muer wrote:
>
>> Actually, Ryan took 2nd in prologue; one of the kids I was coaching that summer took first. Once
>> he lost the seven pounds he put on during some other coach's recommended gym program, my boy was
>> flying, If he hadn't crashed out during on the second stage-- another dude flatted on descent
>> while, lost control (because he was trying to eat a packet a Gu at the time and obviously had
>> never attended one of skills development clinics), hit the deck and my guy end'od right over him,
>> broke his goddamn collarbone and ****!! he couldn't race Bear Mtn the next week either, which he
>> was favored to win-- I'm pretty sure he would've taken the GC. Our plan after that was to win
>> Jiminy Cat III solo in 1999, then upgrade to Cat II for the big NRC events to follow. I'd worked
>> out a very structed and intense program, he was going to be rockin' his TT "rig" in January
>> getting ready for Fitchburg but you know how these things are... The devestation of DNF
>> Killington cracked him, last I heard he went back to barber school for an advanced degree in
>> Interboogieology (no lie).
>>
>> These and other true stories of the peleton courtesy of
>>
>> Maurice Freiburg

>>>Ryan,
>>>
>>> I am not sure what the hell you could possibly need your results from a cat 3 race in 1998,
>>> but for whatever reason it is, I dont think whoever will be verifying them will go to great
>>> lengths to verify them. If you are having a hard time finding them, make them up. Here are
>>> some suggestions:
>>>
>>>Stage1: 1st (prolouge, you are a great uphill tter" Stage2: 2nd (2 man break, you sold the win to
>>>the guy, his team needed a victory) Stage3: 12th (crit pack time, you are not a good sprinter)
>>>Stage 4: 3rd (flatted chased for 3 miles, 2 man break)
>>>
>>>GC 2nd (one of the guys in the final day got 3 minutes on you and the other was 20 mins off in
>>>stage 2)
>>>
>>>Keep it up by mid 2000 you should get your Cat 2 upgrade.
>>>
>>>Rod Killingtonston

--------------090603090704060402030204 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

cite="mid:[email protected]"> Actually, Ryan took 2nd in prologue; one of the kids I was
[...]
cite="mid:[email protected]"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre
wrap="">Subject: Re: 1998 Killington Stage Race Results<br>From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> (Ryan Isaacs)<br>Date: 1/6/2003
11:03 AM Mountain Standard Time<br>Message-id: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:610d1d-
[email protected]"><[email protected]><-
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>
(Ryan Isaacs) wrote in message<br>news:<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:610d1d45.03010-
[email protected]"><[email protected]></a>...<b-
sure what the hell you could possibly need your results from a<br>cat 3 race in 1998, but for
whatever reason it is, I dont think whoever will<br>be verifying them will go to great lengths to
verify them. If you are having a<br>hard time finding them, make them up. Here are some
you sold the win to the guy, his team needed a<br>victory)<br>Stage3: 12th (crit pack time, you are
the guys in the final day got 3 minutes on you and the other was<br>20 mins off in stage

--------------090603090704060402030204--