1998 Killington Stage Race Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan Isaacs

I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track down all my race results over the years.

Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race results might be archived. I believe I was in
category 3.

Thanks

Does anyone have an email address for someone who might have access to the results? Or does anyone
have a way to contact the promoter?

Thanks

[email protected] (Ryan Isaacs) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track down all my race results over the years.
>
> Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race results might be archived. I believe I was in
> category 3.
>
> Thanks

--------------090603090704060402030204 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

No, make that 110%, gives me more to split between the wife and mistress.

Maurice, never ****ed Velorod's Mom Freiburg

Gianni Bingo wrote:

> C'mon... Is this true? Still a nice post, thanks.
>
> gb
>
> Maurice De Muer wrote:
>
>> Actually, Ryan took 2nd in prologue; one of the kids I was coaching that summer took first. Once
>> he lost the seven pounds he put on during some other coach's recommended gym program, my boy was
>> flying, If he hadn't crashed out during on the second stage-- another dude flatted on descent
>> while, lost control (because he was trying to eat a packet a Gu at the time and obviously had
>> never attended one of skills development clinics), hit the deck and my guy end'od right over him,
>> broke his goddamn collarbone and ****!! he couldn't race Bear Mtn the next week either, which he
>> was favored to win-- I'm pretty sure he would've taken the GC. Our plan after that was to win
>> Jiminy Cat III solo in 1999, then upgrade to Cat II for the big NRC events to follow. I'd worked
>> out a very structed and intense program, he was going to be rockin' his TT "rig" in January
>> getting ready for Fitchburg but you know how these things are... The devestation of DNF
>> Killington cracked him, last I heard he went back to barber school for an advanced degree in
>> Interboogieology (no lie).
>>
>> These and other true stories of the peleton courtesy of
>>
>> Maurice Freiburg
>>
>> Velorodkingston wrote:
>>
>>>>Subject: Re: 1998 Killington Stage Race Results From: [email protected] (Ryan Isaacs) Date:
>>>>1/6/2003 11:03 AM Mountain Standard Time Message-id:
>>>><[email protected]>
>>>>
>>>>Does anyone have an email address for someone who might have access to the results? Or does
>>>>anyone have a way to contact the promoter?
>>>>
>>>>Thanks
>>>>
>>>>[email protected] (Ryan Isaacs) wrote in message
>>>>news:<[email protected]>...
>>>>
>>>>>I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track down all my race results over the years.
>>>>>
>>>>>Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race results might be archived. I believe I was in
>>>>>category 3.
>>>>>
>>>>>Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>Ryan,
>>>
>>> I am not sure what the hell you could possibly need your results from a cat 3 race in 1998,
>>> but for whatever reason it is, I dont think whoever will be verifying them will go to great
>>> lengths to verify them. If you are having a hard time finding them, make them up. Here are
>>> some suggestions:
>>>
>>>Stage1: 1st (prolouge, you are a great uphill tter" Stage2: 2nd (2 man break, you sold the win to
>>>the guy, his team needed a victory) Stage3: 12th (crit pack time, you are not a good sprinter)
>>>Stage 4: 3rd (flatted chased for 3 miles, 2 man break)
>>>
>>>GC 2nd (one of the guys in the final day got 3 minutes on you and the other was 20 mins off in
>>>stage 2)
>>>
>>>Keep it up by mid 2000 you should get your Cat 2 upgrade.
>>>
>>>Rod Killingtonston
>>>
>>
>

--------------090603090704060402030204 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html> <head> </head> <body> No, make that 110%, gives me more to split between the wife and
mistress.<br> <br> Maurice, never ****ed Velorod's Mom<br> Freiburg<br> <br> Gianni Bingo wrote:<br>
<blockquote type="cite" cite="mid:[email protected]"> C'mon... Is this true? Still a nice
post, thanks.<br> <br> gb<br> <br> Maurice De Muer wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email protected]"> Actually, Ryan took 2nd in prologue; one of the kids I was
coaching that summer took first. Once he lost the seven pounds he put on during some other coach's
recommended gym program, my boy was flying, If he hadn't crashed out during on the second stage--
another dude flatted on descent while, lost control (because he was trying to eat a packet a Gu at
the time and obviously had never attended one of skills development clinics), hit the deck and my
guy end'od right over him, broke his goddamn collarbone and ****!! he couldn't race Bear Mtn the
next week either, which he was favored to win-- I'm pretty sure he would've taken the GC. Our plan
after that was to win Jiminy Cat III solo in 1999, then upgrade to Cat II for the big NRC events to
follow. I'd worked out a very structed and intense program, he was going to be rockin' his TT "rig"
in January getting ready for Fitchburg but you know how these things are... The devestation of DNF
Killington cracked him, last I heard he went back to barber school for an advanced degree in
Interboogieology (no lie).<br> <br> These and other true stories of the peleton courtesy of<br> <br>
Maurice<br> Freiburg<br> <br> Velorodkingston wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email protected]"> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre
wrap="">Subject: Re: 1998 Killington Stage Race Results<br>From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> (Ryan Isaacs)<br>Date: 1/6/2003
11:03 AM Mountain Standard Time<br>Message-id: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:610d1d-
[email protected]"><[email protected]><-
/a><br><br>Does anyone have an email address for someone who might have access to<br>the results? Or
does anyone have a way to contact the promoter?<br><br>Thanks<br><br><a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>
(Ryan Isaacs) wrote in message<br>news:<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:610d1d45.03010-
[email protected]"><[email protected]></a>...<b-
r></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">I guess it's a little late, but I'm trying to track
down all my race<br>results over the years.<br><br>Anybody know where the 1998 Killington Stage Race
results might be<br>archived. I believe I was in category 3.<br><br>Thanks<br></pre> </blockquote>
<pre wrap=""><br><br><br><br><br></pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!----><br>Ryan,<br><br> I am not
sure what the hell you could possibly need your results from a<br>cat 3 race in 1998, but for
whatever reason it is, I dont think whoever will<br>be verifying them will go to great lengths to
verify them. If you are having a<br>hard time finding them, make them up. Here are some
suggestions:<br><br>Stage1: 1st (prolouge, you are a great uphill tter"<br>Stage2: 2nd (2 man break,
you sold the win to the guy, his team needed a<br>victory)<br>Stage3: 12th (crit pack time, you are
not a good sprinter)<br>Stage 4: 3rd (flatted chased for 3 miles, 2 man break)<br><br>GC 2nd (one of
the guys in the final day got 3 minutes on you and the other was<br>20 mins off in stage
2)<br><br>Keep it up by mid 2000 you should get your Cat 2 upgrade.<br><br>Rod
Killingtonston<br></pre> </blockquote> <br> </blockquote> <br> </blockquote> <br> </body> </html>

--------------090603090704060402030204--

Status
Not open for further replies.