Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

1998 Norco voltage any good?

Started by big Pete · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,173 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
26 April 2005
Last activity
26 April 2005
Original author
big Pete
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,173
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Are these bikes any good? I know someone that wants to sell his for 300$ CDN tops. The drive side crank is loose; the bb is solid and does not have any play in it. The stem is missing the plastic top cover. I am looking at the cane creek site to get an idea about how a theadless headset looks like. From the pic I see that the Norco is lacking the compression bolt, the top cap, and maybe the star fangled nut. I have never had a theadless headset so I do not know if these are important pieces. What do you guys think? Any thing I should look out for on this bike?

    Thank you very much

    Pete

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.