1999 Schwinn S-30 Y frame manual needed

rah_56601

Oct 22, 2004
I purchased a 1999 Schwinn dual suspension Y frame mtb. It has several features that I have not seen before and I could use a manual. I have tried the new Schwinn site but no help. Anyone have one that I could get copies from?

rah_56601 said:
I purchased a 1999 Schwinn dual suspension Y frame mtb. It has several features that I have not seen before and I could use a manual. I have tried the new Schwinn site but no help. Anyone have one that I could get copies from?

Did you try looking for specific component manuals? IE:check the rockshox site for a rockshox fork etc.

Also, I'd email Schwinn.

MtnBikerChk said:
Did you try looking for specific component manuals? IE:check the rockshox site for a rockshox fork etc.

Also, I'd email Schwinn.
Thanks, but I was looking for set up and frame info. The new Schwinn can't help if it happened before the bankruptcy. RAH

MtnBikerChk said:
like what?
I would like to see the original equipment list, assembly on the main pivot, bottombrarket size, seat post clamp torque and a few other construction points of the frame. It is a great ride and I want to keep it that way. Thanks again.